Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Darcy Show 27th January 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Was that Joe Duffy shouting from the audience?

Prepping material for Monday's Loiveline

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

"My story is not suitable for children"

It's not suitable for f**king Saturday night "light entertainment" either, Tommy. ffs

''I don't want to talk about this, Ray.''

*Ray continues to question him*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

amtc wrote: »
    I have taken to the bottle of white wine in the fridge....only to discover it's non alcoholic and the shop is closed.

Is there no vodka you could mix it with? Heard it’s worked quite well.

Don't like vodka. Have discovered emergency gin and lime cordial. Actually surprisingly nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, She's flown all the way from Austria, to be here tonite....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

20 Million Russians died during the war. 10 Million civilians, and we have no day for them? Just shows the power of controlling the media.

Jesus Christ.

One final question, Tommy. Was being in a concentration camp worse than actually being on this show? It must be close, surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

20 Million Russians died during the war. 10 Million civilians, and we have no day for them? Just shows the power of controlling the media.

Indeed, D'Arcy describes Holocaust as "worst crime in history", Stalin's Gulags totalled a conservative estimate of 6 million and total deaths under his regime at 25-30 million, King Leopold II responsible for 10-12 million deaths in Belgian Congo, Khmer Rouge of Cambodia roughly 2 million. These atrocities get nowhere near the exposure/memorial of the Holocaust.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,822 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Whips, kinky.

It must be torture, absolute torture that no human being has to go through.

But enough about appearing on 'The Ray D'Arcy Show', what about the concentration camp?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Should ask him what he thought of Dev sending a letter of condolences to the German people after Adolf croaked.

M

Will Ray ask him did he ever meet Oscar Schindler?

M

Would he ever buy a VW?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

It must be torture, absolute torture that no human being has to go through.

But enough about appearing on 'The Ray D'Arcy Show', what about the concentration camp?

Ah you're pushing the limits of humour a bit there now in fairness.

Plenty of people came out of concentration camps intact, of sound mind and with a will to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Punching competition --> Holocaust --> Linda Martin

Will Ray ask him did he ever meet Oscar Schindler?

f**k that, if he'd been in RTE last week he would have met Liam Neeson!!

Punching competition --> Holocaust --> Linda Martin

Could they be related in some way? :D

M

Wonder would Hitler have used Twitter if it was around back then?

M

Ffs, they are showing it on February 14th, also known as Valentines Day, you couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Indeed, D'Arcy describes Holocaust as "worst crime in history", Stalin's Gulags totalled a conservative estimate of 6 million and total deaths under his regime at 25-30 million, King Leopold II responsible for 10-12 million deaths in Belgian Congo, Khmer Rouge of Cambodia roughly 2 million. These atrocities get nowhere near the exposure/memorial of the Holocaust.

Doesn't really lessen the Holocaust though, does It?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Evening all Just in. Had a bit of a drink scare myself. I was on the phone till ten o clock and realised I'd only one can left. Luckily the bosses wife was working in the petrol station. The staff won't sell booze a minute after ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

What ages are the children?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Well after sitting through liverpool's defending for 90mins along with this show, its getting very close to, to much for me now with this stupid shi, i mean skype rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The evil child doing the heart with the hands was creepy.

Be gentle with the doggeh, Johnny! :O

M

sligojoek wrote: »
    Evening all Just in. Had a bit of a drink scare myself. I was on the phone till ten o clock and realised I'd only one can left. Luckily the bosses wife was working in the petrol station. The staff won't sell booze a minute after ten.

I've some Christmas stock left so to speak ;), could have Fed Ex'd you down a few tins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

They are fairly miserable with the competition prize ... Weekend in Rome and only €2000 euro cash

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Sally was just informed that Linda Martin was up next.

You see the way always says "quick commercial break" because people are thinking about pressing the buttons on the remote but because he has cleverly used the word "quick" we are all saying to ourselves "he said the break would be quick so I'm not touching that remote for fear of missing House Hunt". That's four years of Psychology for you. Just unfortunate they didn't have a module on button-pressing thrown in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Tomi is a gentleman. He took the time to read all 30 letters my class wrote to him and wrote back answering all of their questions

Advertisement