Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 27th January

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

Maybe better than I tought, felt he never gave the horse a clear run not an easy ride either I guess, I backed flying angel so he was better than that one 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Lizzy will want the jump tonight

Great ride

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Lizzy will want the jump tonight

Great ride

They’ll be more videos so 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

They’ll be more videos so 😂

Never seen but heard about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Strange ride on American there. Let the other 2 get first run on him then came again jumping tje last.

Just watched it again and he got done for toe, couldnt go with them when they turned it on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I must be a sentimental old fool, but after Toast Of New York made a winning reappearance a few weeks ago, I think if it's anywhere near the horse of old, then it surely has a chance at Gulfstream tonight. I have this at huge prices antepost each way, but did put a saver on West Coast at 7/1 following the favourable draw that it received.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Just heard about poor auld Taquin Du Seuil, really liked him :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I must be a sentimental old fool, but after Toast Of New York made a winning reappearance a few weeks ago, I think if it's anywhere near the horse of old, then it surely has a chance at Gulfstream tonight. I have this at huge prices antepost each way, but did put a saver on West Coast at 7/1 following the favourable draw that it received.
    Gun Runner sensational given that horrific draw. Toast looked every bit a horse that was returning after a long lay off. West Coast ran a great race.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Panrich

Apples Shakira will run in Mares Novice
    Penalty kick of a race for it
    Wouldnt beat Espoir
    Take the easy win

Laurina was mighty impressive today at Fairyhouse.

Advertisement