Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£10 off £50 shop at Amazon Til 25th Jan

Options
  • 24-01-2018 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

Use code BIGTHANKS

It is to say thank you for voting them number one in the customer satisfaction charts.

The discount is available on products sold by Amazon retail including AmazonFresh, Amazon Pantry and Prime Now. It cannot be redeemed against products sold by third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace or on Amazon Gift Cards, video games, baby product or digital content.

From HUKD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

also works with Warehouse Deals

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Nice one. Ordered something I don’t need.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, spotted this earlier.

Laptop case, 32GB microSD card, 2 Tefal Frying Pans, an oil-filled rad and a hex key set for just over 50 beans!

Needed practically none of it as per usual!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Basq wrote: »
    Yeah, spotted this earlier.

Laptop case, 32GB microSD card, 2 Tefal Frying Pans, an oil-filled rad and a hex key set for just over 50 beans!

Needed practically none of it as per usual!!

I went for 5 trays of bacon fries.
    Of course I don't need them either- but I am salivating at the thought........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Stocked up of 2 bottles of make-up for the wife (Always handy to have some non-perishable essentials ready to go) got a free £35 luxury cream set and the £10 off also, so not a bads night shopping:P

As far I see, I have saved £45 now...... for me to spend on something else for me:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

All the stuff in my basket and none of it is sold by Amazon, dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Reluctant thanks. Bought some stuff I think I need, but having pushed the button I’m still not sure I do!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Use code BIGTHANKS

It is to say thank you for voting them number one in the customer satisfaction charts.

The discount is available on products sold by Amazon retail including AmazonFresh, Amazon Pantry and Prime Now. It cannot be redeemed against products sold by third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace or on Amazon Gift Cards, video games, baby product or digital content.

From HUKD

Also not available on alcohol....... hic- well, it is Robbie Burns night, tonight........

• Registered Users Posts: 19,953 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

is this working till the end of today ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Alpha8

2smiggy wrote: »
    is this working till the end of today ?

Seems like it.

Amazon :

Spend £50 or more in a single transaction (eligible items) dispatched from and sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk (“Qualifying Items”) and £10 will be deducted from your total order value when you enter promotional code BIGTHANKS at checkout (the “Offer”). This Offer applies only to products dispatched from and sold by Amazon, excluding baby formula, digital products (Audible, Digital Documents, Digital Video Download, Digital Music Service, Digital EBook Purchase, Digital Software, Digital Video Games, Mobile Apps), pre-orders of physical Video Games products (games, consoles, accessories), gift cards (Gift Card, Gift Certificates, etc.) and delivery and handling charges. It cannot be redeemed on products sold by Amazon US or third party sellers on the Amazon Marketplace (including items Fulfilled by Amazon), at any of Amazon.co.uk’s Trusted Partner sites or at any other Amazon site, for example Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr or Amazon.it. Each customer may claim a maximum of one Offer. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or on any pre-existing orders. This Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Thursday, 25 January, 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Any good bargains on or warehouse deals to combine with?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Cheers op,was looking to order a few bits and as a bonus I found that I had nearly €47 in gift cards on my account which I don't know where it came from.
    BTW,if anybody is a Harry Potter fan or has kids who are,the hardback illustrated books are on offer on the site from between £12-£15,they are nearly €40 each in bookshops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

£44 delivered wham bang thank you mam! (don't need any of it mind you!)

assa.png

dccddc.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

£10 off the Echo well pleased thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I had a promo in my basket for the app since before christmas for £5 but i never used it

just threw this in and thought i would get an extra tenner off but it removed the old promo. :(

still got a good deal so thanks OP

Seve OB wrote: »
    I had a promo in my basket for the app since before christmas for £5 but i never used it

just threw this in and thought i would get an extra tenner off but it removed the old promo. :(

still got a good deal so thanks OP

update

after checking out above, i put something else into my basket

the £5 app discount promo is back in my basket

i'm not pulling the trigger on this one yet though as it has gone up nearly 20quid in the last 2 weeks so i'll hold fire for now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I now have 1kg of brazil nuts, 24 cans of stew and a supplement organiser for some reason. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Harika

Come on algorithm, tell me what I want to buy, but I am not aware of!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Macker1

Thanks to op.......... Just got my order in for HyperX Mechanical Keyboard with that Tenner off........... Decided to treat the missus with some Tassimo Pods as well....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Pack of ten 9v lithium batteries in the basket, now just need to find something sold by amazon for £4.01 to get me up to the magical £50!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Quackster wrote: »
    Pack of ten 9v lithium batteries in the basket, now just need to find something sold by amazon for £4.01 to get me up to the magical £50!

Batteries are usually rejected by couriers for insurance reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Quackster wrote: »
    Try FillerChecker.co.uk to make up the balance.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Batteries are usually rejected by couriers for insurance reasons

Am using AddressPal. Have had no issues with them rejecting batteries so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

Needed a few Ethernet cables. Seen the offer. Bought 10 for a tenner. And 40 quids worth of sh1t I did no need.

Try FillerChecker.co.uk to make up the balance.

thats cool

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

can you use it twice

TheDriver wrote: »
    can you use it twice

no

unless of course you have another account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Thanks to OP. Picked up a decent 1080p/75hz/freesync AOC gaming monitor for €90 from the warehouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cian8

Thanks OP!

Bought new steam mop. Ya January excitement.

Advertisement