Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thyestes Day 25th

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Space cadet and wounded warrior in the big one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Will throw a tenner ew on monbeg notorious in the thyestes to

Well im glad i done that and lucky enough to get the 6-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Headache trying to watch that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Will jump on the Wounded Warrior train and have a nibble on A Genie in Abottle.

PP paying 5 places.

Choo choo! Tasty place money on 33/1

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

Not much to come out of that for the gold Cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lloyderz

Monbeg Notorious wins by 11ls. Went off 7/2. Very taking performance. Had a nice double with Presenting Percy. :D

Lloyderz wrote: »
    Monbeg Notorious catches the eye for me @ 7/1. A progressive ex P2P chaser on only his 4th start over fences. Jack Kennedy on board.

Whisperinthebreeze in the 12.50. Jessie gave it as her bumper horse for the season. 7th on debut at Leopardstown, and they've wasted no time in sending him over hurdles. Another ex Irish P2P recruit. Currently around 5/1. At bigger odds Western Victory @ 20s shouldn't be dismissed as an E/W bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

No nothing from there will be involved in a Gold cup.
    The Mullins horse for Malcolm Denmark(can't think of the name) looked to be given a handy time of it all the way round from what I could make out on the TV. I'd say hell be handicapping in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

No nothing from there will be involved in a Gold cup.
    The Mullins horse for Malcolm Denmark(can't think of the name) looked to be given a handy time of it all the way round from what I could make out on the TV.  I'd say hell be handicapping in March.
    Pleasent company, i thought he was beat a long way out.

Advertisement