Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I mute Keegan with his repetitive whinging . He let Jack down badly and still carries on whinging

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Ben is all over the place. Continuity is gone awry.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

I want to belt the ****e out of Keegan so badly

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    I want to belt the ****e out of Keegan so badly

Has everyone including himself forgotten that he was a little thug when he arrived on the Square .

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Awful pity Phil didn't know about Zoom when he was ringing Sharon, instead of just holding her photo while talking to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Has everyone including himself forgotten that he was a little thug when he arrived on the Square .

His bike stealing lead to Shaky's stabbing death

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I "hear" there is going to be a special episode dedicated to Ben and his hearing loss. Such a badly done story. Apparently it will be like Linda's POV episode.
    I find it hard to care about what is happening to Ben, he is so unlikeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Does anyone actually like Jean as a character? I can’t stand her and would love if she was written out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Does anyone actually like Jean as a character? I can’t stand her and would love if she was written out.

Yeah she's quite annoying now that she no longer has cancer. Not that i'm saying she wasn't already annoying before that, but since Daniel died she's getting on my nerves a bit.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Yeah she's quite annoying now that she no longer has cancer. Not that i'm saying she wasn't already annoying before that, but since Daniel died she's getting on my nerves a bit.

I only liked her with Daniel, and Daniel with her, if you get me.

• Advertisement

Why has Stacey or Sean not been contacted yet about Jean?

Jean is going to try to seduce Phil to get Stacey home but Phil does not know Stacey hit him, he thinks it was Kat, will her sausage surprise work :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Tina is the most pointless annoying character in EE, its baffling how she hasn't been given the chop years ago.

Why do we all need to be deaf along with Ben ? I would like to know what Phil was saying

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Why do we all need to be deaf along with Ben ? I would like to know what Phil was saying

and why is Phil trusting him to do this job when we all know he's going to F it up? When Ben left Phils house he said to Phil I will call you later, how is that going to work?

Martin and Ruby Part II is happening

• Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Kind've funny how the writers of the show keep coming up with new ways to make Keegan's life miserable. I wonder how far they will go with it. Like on the next episode of Eastenders the thugs will come back and throw a pipebomb under his van. Then he'll try get revenge but gets shot. He ends up in a coma but recovers a few days later only to find out he has no legs. Then he has to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair constantly complaining about no wheelchair access and how nobody understands his pain. Or something like that anyway.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Martin and Ruby Part II is happening

Stacey must be due back then, betcha she walks in on them getting it on. I could nearly write this stuff myself:D

casio4 wrote: »
    Stacey must be due back then, betcha she walks in on them getting it on. I could nearly write this stuff myself:D[/QUOTE

Oh god I hope that doesn’t mean Stacey will end up sleeping with Max for the millionth time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bit stupid pairing up Max and Ruby in the first place, in real life she wouldn't go out with a bald oul lad like him in a million years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Bit stupid pairing up Max and Ruby in the first place, in real life she wouldn't go out with a bald oul lad like him in a million years.

I hope the third party is a man.

edit: haaaah... that was funny. Despite the ridiculousness of her going out with him at all at least she's toying with him.

What was Jean thinking? or more to the point why did Shirley tell her the only way to get around Phil was sex?

casio4 wrote: »
    Stacey must be due back then, betcha she walks in on them getting it on. I could nearly write this stuff myself:D

Martin to knock up Ruby so Stacey back to Max or Kush

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really don’t understand what she is doing with him, she’s no interest in forming a serious relationship with him, not with him for money so really doesn’t make any sense.

Does Martin see Arthur, Hope and Lily anymore?

fin12 wrote: »
    I really don’t understand what she is doing with him, she’s no interest in forming a serious relationship with him, not with him for money so really doesn’t make any sense.

Maybe he’s built up a little bag of tricks from all the ladies bedrooms he used to frequent and Ruby likes to have fun:P

Stacey, Lucy and now Ruby, he must have some appeal with the young ones

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Weirdly if you reversed roles then Scott Maslen would be more believable in that role as Max, only having to reprise his character in The Bill as the ladie's man and Jake Wood as a grumpy old copper.

I just love armchair casting. (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Eastenders really has jumped the shark here.....a deaf bloke running around like John McClane...being interrogated by the gangsters and not a scooby doo what’s being said....

• Advertisement

I found that hard to watch and listen to, there was a lot going on and hard to follow it all

Advertisement