Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is paying for Denny's funeral?

In Soapland, people pay for funerals and weddings with pretend money.
    No one ever seems to have a problem getting the money

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dennis Rickman Snr was a ride

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Who is paying for Denny's funeral?

Probably Ian out of guilt. But it does make me wonder about something. Since Sharon is no longer with Phil, what is she going to do about making money herself? she can't rely on Phil's money anymore so she would have to get a job to pay her way.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

This probably sounds bad but every time someone says 'Denny', I immediately think - Sausages

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Jasus maybe its just me but any scene with the Carters in it just drains the life out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Have they forgotten that Denny was actually a little shoite

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Something wrong with RTÉ player. Episode won’t load.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Probably Ian out of guilt. But it does make me wonder about something. Since Sharon is no longer with Phil, what is she going to do about making money herself? she can't rely on Phil's money anymore so she would have to get a job to pay her way.

If no pre nup, claim half of his in divorce although an affair and new kid might hamper what she could claim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I can't take much more of Linda. She really has become the Fiz of Eastenders. Mick should get a sainthood putting up with her.

fin12 wrote: »
    Something wrong with RTÉ player. Episode won’t load.

First mistake was using RTE Player it’s a crap I don’t use it.

• Advertisement

First mistake was using RTE Player it’s a crap I don’t use it.

Agreed, last time I tried to use it I could only get sound over a blank screen. I believe I found the episode on YouTube!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I find it's worth just heading straight for the torrents for Eastenders, too many crazy things going on with what's uploaded on youtube as they change it to avoid the copyright algorithm.

I can't take much more of Linda. She really has become the Fiz of Eastenders. Mick should get a sainthood putting up with her.

Mick should sign Linda into rehab detox for months

Mick should sign Linda into rehab detox for months

He'd probably fall apart again, like he did when she went away the last time. Mick doesn't seem to cope well on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Riddle101 wrote: »
    He'd probably fall apart again, like he did when she went away the last time. Mick doesn't seem to cope well on his own.

He would probably move Whitney in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Me nat king Cole.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Anyone else think will buy the Queen Vic for Sharon?

Me nat king Cole.

:confused:

Who buy, Ian or Phil?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Who buy, Ian or Phil?

Sorry brain not working properly. Phil

My boyfriend think that Mick and Linda will move into Phil & Sharons house, Phil & Sharon will get the Vic they will do a straight up swap, but what happens to Shirley?

• Advertisement

My boyfriend think that Mick and Linda will move into Phil & Sharons house, Phil & Sharon will get the Vic they will do a straight up swap, but what happens to Shirley?

Is Shirley co owner co licencee of the pub?

Is Shirley co owner co licencee of the pub?

Shirley own’s 10%

Sharon has done a full 180 in the past two weeks. Two weeks ago, she hated Phil and was complaining about how Phil being responsible for Denny's death. She didn't want any Mitchells as Denny's funeral last week. Phil returns and she's trying to get back together with him.

I half suspect she's playing Phil and has a more sinister plan for him because I don't think she would forgive him that easily. But who knows, maybe she has.

hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ian is such a spineless tool. I can’t wait for Phil to find out what he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I'd love to see Sharon and/or Phil back at the Queen Vic. Don't like the Carters AT ALL!!!! :p

I'd love to see Sharon and/or Phil back at the Queen Vic. Don't like the Carters AT ALL!!!! :p

I want Janine back as the new owner

Not Phil or Alfie

What did Keegan do for the police to single him out, was it a case of the wrong place at the wrong time outside the party?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

casio4 wrote: »
    What did Keegan do for the police to single him out, was it a case of the wrong place at the wrong time outside the party?

Guilty of being black

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The writers seem very determined to show the police in a bad light.

Advertisement