Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugru clearance @ Woodies (66% off)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I did a little bit of research, and it appears that B&Q might be the main Sugru stockist according to their website, so maybe that's why Woodies are not going to stock it anymore.

https://sugru.com/stockists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

Reduced from 12 euros to 47 cents ! Woodies Kilkenny. I spent 15euros and saved over 350 euro ! They said they are not stocking them anymore. (All were use by May18) Get them and stop me from cleaning out another store ! Now i just need to find things to use them! ( very handy to fix seals though on my classic car)

starter-kit.jpeg

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

80sDiesel wrote: »
    Reduced from 12 euros to 47 cents ! Woodies. I spent 15euros and saved over 350 euro ! They said they are not stocking them anymore. Get them and stop me from cleaning out another store ! Now i just need to find things to use them!

starter-kit.jpeg

But this thread is ...

Never mind

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Reduced from 12 euros to 47 cents ! Woodies Kilkenny. I spent 15euros and saved over 350 euro ! They said they are not stocking them anymore. (All were use by May18) Get them and stop me from cleaning out another store ! Now i just need to find things to use them! ( very handy to fix seals though on my classic car)

Let me know if you can't find a use for them all, I'd take a couple off you ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

If you've bought a good few, they last longer if kept in the fridge. That's what their site says anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

Stacks in woddies navan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Can't find it anywhere South Dublin so if anybody happens to see any in their local Woodies, would appreciate if you could buy it for me and I'll pay you for it.
    Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Bought online for collection in woodies tallaght.

Guy at desk was on hold, staring into middle distance. Idea of being able to both deal with my enquiry and do nothing while on hold seemed beyond him.

Eventually another worker came along, who didn't really know what to do, but I THINK asked the middle distance starer.

I waited about another 5 minutes of staring before asking "what am I doing here"? Is there something happening? Starer mumbled something about the warehouse. But genuinely, mumbled and didn't look at me.

Waited another 10 minutes, nothing said. No apologies about delay. No explanation as to what was happening. Nothing. I overheard a few exchanges over their bluetooth comms which seemed to indicate someone was looking for some, which begs the question, wtf is their online store for?

I got sick of the inhumanity of it all, asked if they did refunds. Mumbly staring guy said yeah. I said grand, refund it the **** up so and walked away. No apology nothing. Witless baboon. I don't mind people being **** - but being **** without basic human communication skills is unforgivable. Strongly wording lettering the fúck outta mumbly mcfúcking ignorey. Jaysus.

Advertisement