Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If i won the lotto i would.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

DESTROY FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Pay all my friends and families mortgages.
    Support local hospices.
    Support local sports clubs.
    Set up some scholarship schemes to get disadvantaged school leavers into college.
    Travel.
    Do courses on subjects that interest me in different cities around the world.

Obviously that's euromillions money.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Coke and Hookers

(And I might trade in Melania for a younger model.......maybe get the new wan plastic surgery to look like Ivanka....)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

F** brooke Sheilds

(popular song reference)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

Ninjini wrote: »
    Honest answer is incredibly boring, I would buy my OH a place where he could do artwork as he’s incredibly talented but doesn’t have the time or space he needs.
    A nice house, new car and put a sum aside for the kids.
    After that, I’d treat myself to a Harry Potter studio tour and some baking equipment.

That's so sweet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Get that bloody boiler fixed

You HAVE been experiencing problems with the water pressure alright . . . . .

Advertisement