Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act Three Scene I - Where to now?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ekbard goes throught the old wodden door, grabs the head off the ground and drags the knights remains into the beer hall. He spends the next few hours removing the legs and arms from the knight. He tells the undead to watch over him and alert him if anything enters the room, then lies down and falls asleep using the knights torso as a pillow.

Ekbard wakes up and gets to work, pulling the old wooden door off its hinges.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs yawns and stretches, and climbs to his feet.

'How did ye sleep Citra? Any luck on identifyin' them there potions lassie?'

He praises Vergadain in his usual morning ritual and prepares his spells for the coming day.

OOC:
    Level 1: Cure Light Wounds x2, Detect Magic, Resist Cold.
    Level 2: Bless, Resist Fire, Silence 15' Radius, Hold Person
    Level 3: Continual Light, Cure Disease, Dispel Magic
    Level 4: Cure Serious Wounds, Protection from Evil 10'
    Level 5: Dispel Evil

He then takes out his axe and searches the room for any hidden doors, before examining the north door closely. He doesn't proceed any further though, awaiting Citra's response re: potions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Innkeeper where is my beer shouts Goodie as he enters the Pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

OOC: Ekbard accomplishes everything he has done thus far. Just to say, it currently requires no input from me.

• Advertisement

The Shire:
    Tigger wrote: »
    Innkeeper where is my beer shouts Goodie as he enters the Pub.
    Goodie's vision blurs momentarily and he stumbles around the pub, everything begins pulsing red.

He stumbles backward on to a table and knocks over the ale mugs.

"I think this lad is having a heart attack" the patrons exclaim.

The searing pain in Goodie's eyes just gets worse.

Ekbard plays a little tune on the lute.

Fourier wrote: »
    The Shire:

Goodie's vision blurs momentarily and he stumbles around the pub, everything begins pulsing red.

He stumbles backward on to a table and knocks over the ale mugs.

"I think this lad is having a heart attack" the patrons exclaim.

The searing pain in Goodie's eyes just gets worse.
    I drink one of my potions of cure lightbwounds

The Shire:
    I drink one of my potions of cure lightbwounds
    Goodie's hand seizes as he brings the potion to his lips, he rolls on the floor as he begins to hear hundreds of sounds, the rushing of water most of all.

The Shire:

Goodie's hand seizes as he brings the potion to his lips, he rolls on the floor as he begins to hear hundreds of sounds, the rushing of water most of all.

Ook has necro hacked your account

• Advertisement

Ook what’s causing this int roll?

Ook has necro hacked your account
    OOC: Nope

OOC: Nope

Ook ‘‘Twas a joke “

Ook ‘‘Twas a joke “
    OOC: Don't worry I know.

Ekbard brings the wooden door down the stairs and outside the statue. All the undead soldier follow him down, then he goes back to the stairs and rips one of the lower steps up and brings that outside too.

Ekbard unties the rope from all of the undead and undoes all the knots in the rope.

Ekbard drags the door and the step over to where the old boat is moored.

The Shire:
    The pain is beginning to ebb, Goodie realises the red he is seeing isn't red, but a host of new colours. The fire has the most of these new colours, and the hot food in the pub has some more, he is developing infravision.

He begins to feel a tingling in his hands.

Ekbard ties one end of the rope around #4. He then instructs all the undead to walk to the land in the horizon. Holding the other end of the rope, he pushes the door into the ocean and floats on it, from time to time, rowing with the step and been propelled along with the rope.

The Shire:
    The floor boards of the pub shatter and a tree shoots up behind Goodie. His hands fire thorns into the ceiling and floor.

The ground trembles and birds burst into the pub.

"By the High Heroes" the elder halflings exclaim and bow before Goodie. "A new master has emerged."

The pub owner with tears in his eyes says "Ay lads, that there has...that there has"

OOC:
    Ilberic Goodenough is now "Ilberic Goodenough Hillshire" a Halfling Master.
    He takes half damage from spells.
    Has infravision.
    Can turn undead as a level 1 Celric
    Always knows the location of the nearest drinkable water
    Recognise the trails, know the habits of and the location of the lair of any animal native to the Shire on sight
    Gains six spells:

Detect Evil
    Detect Magic
    Know Intent
    Locate
    Predict Weather
    Purify Food and Water
    Radiance*
    Resist Cold
    Thornspear*

*Special to Halfling Masters, details in OOC thread shortly.

You also gain the power of denial, which cancels one spell every 24 hours. Details to follow in OOC thread.

• Advertisement

The Shire:
    The floor boards of the pub shatter and a tree shoots up behind Goodie. His hands fire thorns into the ceiling and floor.

The ground trembles and birds burst into the pub.

"By the High Heroes" the elder halflings exclaim and bow before Goodie. "A new master has emerged."

The pub owner with tears in his eyes says "Ay lads, that there has...that there has"

OOC:
    Ilberic Goodenough is now "Ilberic Goodenough Hillshire" a Halfling Master.
    He takes half damage from spells.
    Has infravision.
    Can turn undead as a level 1 Celric
    Always knows the location of the nearest drinkable water
    Recognise the trails, know the habits of and the location of the lair of any animal native to the Shire on sight
    Gains six spells:

Detect Evil
    Detect Magic
    Know Intent
    Locate
    Predict Weather
    Purify Food and Water
    Radiance*
    Resist Cold
    Thornspear*

*Special to Halfling Masters, details in OOC thread shortly.

You also gain the power of denial, which cancels one spell every 24 hours. Details to follow in OOC thread.

Enough bowing where’s my beer

The Shire:
    Enough bowing where’s my beer
    The halflings jump over each other to get a beer.

"Here master."

"No mine master"

"Cure me o' the shingles master"

"Me daughter is still unmarried, anything you can do Master would be right obliged."

The Shire:

The halflings jump over each other to get a beer.

"Here master."

"No mine master"

"Cure me o' the shingles master"

"Me daughter is still unmarried, anything you can do Master would be right obliged."

THank youbfor my beer
    And othe beer (dual wielding beers )
    I finish one beer in a long swig and draw my sword and cast cause lightbwounds on the shingles guy
    “ bring your daughter and I’ll cast somethig on her”

Underdark:
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Bandylegs yawns and stretches, and climbs to his feet.

'How did ye sleep Citra? Any luck on identifyin' them there potions lassie?'

He praises Vergadain in his usual morning ritual and prepares his spells for the coming day.

OOC:
    Level 1: Cure Light Wounds x2, Detect Magic, Resist Cold.
    Level 2: Bless, Resist Fire, Silence 15' Radius, Hold Person
    Level 3: Continual Light, Cure Disease, Dispel Magic
    Level 4: Cure Serious Wounds, Protection from Evil 10'
    Level 5: Dispel Evil

He then takes out his axe and searches the room for any hidden doors, before examining the north door closely. He doesn't proceed any further though, awaiting Citra's response re: potions.
    Citra tastes them one by one.

"Well they are:"

She takes a deep breath.

"Potion of Life x 3
    Potion of Madness
    Potion of Water Breathing
    Potion of Glibness
    Oil of Timelessness
    Oil of Impact x 2
    Oil of sharpness

That's a ring of water walking I believe."

The axe reveals no hidden doors.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs takes the potions from Citra and places them in his backpack. He then heads for the north door.

'Where are we headed anyways, Citra? Just the two of us now, ye might as well tell me. If ye know the way from here maybe ye ought to lead and Bandy will follow.

UnderDark:
    Bandylegs takes the potions from Citra and places them in his backpack. He then heads for the north door.

'Where are we headed anyways, Citra? Just the two of us now, ye might as well tell me. If ye know the way from here maybe ye ought to lead and Bandy will follow.
    "The central library, provided we can get past the guardian. They were going to try and bring Soet into this plane, with all of them dead I want to make sure there isn't a chance for him to return."

The North door stands before them, it seems harmless enough.

Bandylegs nods.

'Aye. I'll lead?'

He ventures through the North door and stops just inside the next room to survey what he sees.

UnderDark:
    Bandylegs nods.

'Aye. I'll lead?'

He ventures through the North door and stops just inside the next room to survey what he sees.
    BandyLegs enters a strange chamber with a steep enough staircase leading up to a purple door.

Murals on the walls depict high points in elven civilization, such as the construction of some kind of gateway and diplomacy with the first humans.

Bandylegs uses his axe to check for any hidden doors before testing the stairs tentatively for any danger.

'Ye sense anythin' odd about that door Citra?'

• Advertisement

UnderDark:

Citra shakes her head.

"No, just died wood I think."

The axe wriggles in BandyLeg's hand.

"There's a hidden entrance in the floor there Bandy, like a manhole or similar."

Advertisement