Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zinsoko NB-6 Rechargeable Wireless NFC Headphones €4.93

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

2nd pair (1st ordered) arrived today.
    All seems good, i have not charged them yet, Black version. The other ones were red/black.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Mine is just down as arrived at post office on the 20.01

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Had a quick go of these last night, surprised at the sound quality for such cheap yokes, I'd say the packaging cost more than the earphones 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bossdrum

I got a letter today from the Revenue requesting the purchase invoice.
    They must think it's an expensive piece of kit. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Got mine. Very impressed for the money. The specs at 60 hour battery life. That can't be right, can it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

bossdrum wrote: »
    I got a letter today from the Revenue requesting the purchase invoice.
    They must think it's an expensive piece of kit. :-)

Same here. Doesn't help that the price from that seller is now €25. They've accepted my paypal email receipt, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Just got these today. Excellent quality. Unbelievable for the price of them.

Kinda waiting for the catch tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Got mine friday , grand for the price as a backup pair or will pass to the kids.
    Have a pair i for about 30 euro from 7dayshop last year , these are obviously not as good , not a fantastic fit on head/ears , sound is tinnier and plenty of leakage for the person beside you , but that is just a quick comparison , wasnt expecting anything more , thanks again OP

Anyone else still waiting on them??

Last tracking with AN Post ten days ago was left sorting centre

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Got mine last week delivered by an post.

Great sound for the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

jeffk wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting on them??

Last tracking with AN Post ten days ago was left sorting centre

Is your parcel in the Dublin Mail Centre by any chance (ie customs)? Mine was delayed in customs so I dropped them an email (dmc@revenue.ie) with my tracking number, details of the order and a copy of my paypal receipt.

The parcel was released the following working day with no charges

Is your parcel in the Dublin Mail Centre by any chance (ie customs)? Mine was delayed in customs so I dropped them an email (dmc@revenue.ie) with my tracking number, details of the order and a copy of my paypal receipt.

The parcel was released the following working day with no charges

I think I'll fire off an email to be sure so ,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

When I track mine it says item is preadvised .That has been showing for 10 days now .Anyone else have that ? Have sent customs an email to check if they might have them .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Preadvised would usually mean it's not been sent to the courier yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Yeh had emailed nl post.
    Had got an email from eBay last week saying seller a/c may have been compromised and not to send money .Think after seller changed listing to usb wire they were trying to say a:c hacked .theyre not answering now so Guessing I won’t be receiving them now

SO pass the pass literally and figuratively

Email I sent got bounced to BMW Athlone post with this

To whom it may concern,
    Please see email below.
    Regards
    Ronan Farrelly
    Customs
    Dublin Mail Centre

Then they sent me this
    Hi,
    You must send in evidence of valuation that also describes the products. We have two packets here in total. Send to amc@revenue.ie
    Gerry.

So I eventually found out you can download a PDF of PayPal receipt and sent that on, as a screenshot etc doesn't seem to enough

As someone said they must look more than they actually are and customs rubbing their hands on some potential tax etc

1 of 3 arrived, customs in Athlone last week said had two packages,so not looking good. An post tape opened for customs on the side,but didn't open the plastic around the box itself.

Excellent sound and product,great bargain thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭sioda

Got mine this morning. Very impressed so far. Well worth the punt.

Panic over.

Got onto an post customer care, came home to two in a package. Again with the custom tape and one of the headphone bags opened with the same tape on it.

Thankfully no messing with PayPal or broken English emails to the seller.

In the end worth it all for a great bargain, can enjoy them now, thanks again OP

Mine won't take a charge. Plugged em in, see the red LED. It never changes - event after an overnight charge. When I plug them out, holding down the on/off button does nothing. Have I missed something, or did I get a dud? They'll still work wired, so no biggie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Mine won't take a charge. Plugged em in, see the red LED. It never changes - event after an overnight charge. When I plug them out, holding down the on/off button does nothing. Have I missed something, or did I get a dud? They'll still work wired, so no biggie.

Have you tried a different cable? Also to power on, you need to hold the power button for about 5 seconds. I hold the centre of the speaker and press the power button (No pressure required), just a normal long press.
    My friend presses the button as though it's a miniature chest expander. I can see him breaking them.

Advertisement