Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zinsoko NB-6 Rechargeable Wireless NFC Headphones €4.93

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Bought a set, seem great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

kfrp wrote: »
    Bought a set, seem great value!

That is what i am hoping :)
    For that price. Also the fact that other stores are selling them for over €20.

Unboxing they look decently packaged - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj9wUOnKB7g

The lowest price that they were on Amazon was $20 and the average was $38
    https://camelcamelcamel.com/Zinsoko-NB-6-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless/product/B01LY8QAEO
    and the reviews are not the worst https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B01LY8QAEO

I am not expecting anything great from them at all, but i will be looking forward to receiving them :)

Mine were dispatched at 02:48AM this morning so hopefully they will not take as long as they said on the eBay listing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Buy two while yous are there at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Out of stock now

• Registered Users Posts: 25 m1989

Discodog wrote: »
    Out of stock now

More available now at the OP's link. Ordered 2 yesterday and got dispatch notification this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Bought a pair there for the kids , €4.88 , bit worried it says choice of 3 colours but doesnt give you choice to choose , so might end up with brown or red rather than the desired black.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Thanks OP, just bought a set now.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Just got mine (mine are black /red as in pic) and very happy thanks op.Havent tried them out yet but they come in a fancy hard case and look really excellent quality so for €6(I paid higher price ) total bargain

They are also back in stock with seller now

Postman was knocking on my door at 6:45AM.. I could not peel myself up (it was during snooze time between alarms).
    I thought it might be a wireless repeater that i ordered, i guess it may have been them.

I collected mine from the post depot.
    Exact same as the video above. I am happy. I am charging them now so i have not tried them, but i will be keeping the case, it is decent and will be good to have.
    One hard case.
    Two cables, one male to male 3.5mm audio cable and a micro USB charging cable.
    Phone ring-stand thing.
    Red and Black headphones.
    Instruction manual.

Edited.
    Ridiculously good for the price. The extras alone would be a much higher price in a B&M and probably many online stores.

I ran a few tests, i was not expecting much but they did quite well, very well in fact.
    I do find them a bit muffled, but nothing worst than an average pair between €20 - €30.

I ran these tests and got decent results.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adota.earbudtest2&hl=en

http://www.audiocheck.net/soundtests_headphones.php

I am aware there are plenty of other things to take into consideration, but using my phone and these €6.50 (€5) headphones, the results were excellent for the price and good depending on how much higher you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Can the 3.5mm cable be used on the headphones when the battery is dead?

brightkane wrote: »
    Can the 3.5mm cable be used on the headphones when the battery is dead?

Yes, and the cable that comes with it is a fairly decent length.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Available under here again for approx €6.43

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭sioda

Dammit thanks BA another random purchase thanks op 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Hmm

My order seemed to have morphed from Bluetooth headphones to a USB 2.0 cable overnight...

I might have to get onto them for a refund if so...

Fieldog wrote: »
    Hmm

My order seemed to have morphed from Bluetooth headphones to a USB 2.0 cable overnight...

I might have to get onto them for a refund if so...

Mine too. The €4.93 link. I am going to contact them now.

The headphones from the original €6.58 link arrived yesterday.

Edited.

When i view order details, it still says the headphones.

Apparently the seller has already been talking to some people and assured them that they are the headphones.

180 days to get a refund from paypal anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

My order has also been changed to a USB cable. When did the people who already got theirs place their order?

Not confident now, but we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

i ordered these a couple of days ago.
    Got an email from seller to say he had no stock left and would issue a refund (which he did)
    I spotted another ad he had with the same headphones slightly more expensive.
    I asked him could I get these, he said I would have to reorder as he had already issued the refund.
    I think the new ad had them at $6 or something like that.
    I went back on to order them and the price had changed to 14 euro.
    that was that...
    Raging I missed the original price, they look decent and would have been ideal for the kids.
    Best of luck those who got them.

My order has also been changed to a USB cable. When did the people who already got theirs place their order?

Not confident now, but we'll see.

I ordered mine 14th Jan and they arrived 2 weeks later .Ordered 2nd pair and when dispatched it says usb cable but seller said it was a mistake .i think it’s fine but Paypal will refund if incorrect so don’t worry

shardylan wrote: »
    I ordered mine 14th Jan and they arrived 2 weeks later .Ordered 2nd pair and when dispatched it says usb cable but seller said it was a mistake .i think it’s fine but Paypal will refund if incorrect so don’t worry
    Same as this.
    I got the first pair (from the €6.58 link), waiting for the 2nd pair (€4.93) that have changed to a USB cable in the description.
    I got this message from the seller this morning.
    Dear friend ,
    We are sorry for making you confused .
    You did ordered a headphones ,and we shipped it to you .
    But after that ,we found the headphones was out of stock ,so we upload another item to the same listing .
    That is why you can see it .
    Please don't worry, you will get a wireless headphones .
    Hope you can understand .

Before the headphones were in the listing it was a rechargeable battery and people received that, so it is something that seller does. Maybe they find it easier to change the description than adding a new one.

• Advertisement

Suckit wrote: »
    Same as this.
    I got the first pair (from the €6.58 link), waiting for the 2nd pair (€4.93) that have changed to a USB cable in the description.
    I got this message from the seller this morning.

Before the headphones were in the listing it was a rechargeable battery and people received that, so it is something that seller does. Maybe they find it easier to change the description than adding a new one.

Maybe they don’t get charged by eBay for changing the listing rather than creating a new one ?

shardylan wrote: »
    Maybe they don’t get charged by eBay for changing the listing rather than creating a new one ?

Possibly, i don't know. Ebay probably aware though, as i am sure many people have contacted them to ask what's going on :D.

I am willing to wait as i reckon it shouldn't be too hard to get a refund if there was something wrong with them, even if they do not arrive until March..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I’m just waiting on 2 pairs for siblings (ordered when the link was first posted - thanks again Suckit) :)

How did everyone receive theirs? Via courier or post? I tracked my order via the NL post international track and trace system, and it stated that the package arrived in Ireland on 27/01/18..... no sight nor sign since....... just wondering who I should I email to follow up

I’m just waiting on 2 pairs for siblings (ordered when the link was first posted - thanks again Suckit) :)

How did everyone receive theirs? Via courier or post? I tracked my order via the NL post international track and trace system, and it stated that the package arrived in Ireland on 27/01/18..... no sight nor sign since....... just wondering who I should I email to follow up

Mine arrived by normal post, i missed the postman and had to collect it from post depot.
    They may be checking it for customs value. If they are, you will receive an email or text this week asking you for a copy of your receipt and possibly bank statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Same story here. Arrived in the country on the 27th,no delivery yet. Hopefully they're not looking for printed receipts, don't have a printer and it's a pain /expense to get to an Internet cafe!

Same story here. Arrived in the country on the 27th,no delivery yet. Hopefully they're not looking for printed receipts, don't have a printer and it's a pain /expense to get to an Internet cafe!

They usually just ask you to email it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Missed these, great bargain, wonder will any become available again soon.

The tracking on my €4.93 pair just appeared and it says that they arrived on the 27th. I have them.

I just assumed it was the €6.58 pair that had arrived as i ordered them first. It seems that they are the ones still in transit, the tracking has not been activated yet, so i assume that they have not hit the NL post centre yet.

I am guessing that everybody else who received them, received the €4.93 pair (the ones that the listing changed to a USB cable).

https://en.trackitonline.ru/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Suckit wrote: »
    The tracking on my €4.93 pair just appeared and it says that they arrived on the 27th. I have them.

I just assumed it was the €6.58 pair that had arrived as i ordered them first. It seems that they are the ones still in transit, the tracking has not been activated yet, so i assume that they have not hit the NL post centre yet.

I am guessing that everybody else who received them, received the €4.93 pair (the ones that the listing changed to a USB cable).

https://en.trackitonline.ru/

According to that link you provided Suckit, my order just arrived in customs/an Post this morning..... hopefully all goes well :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Mine arrived and everything seems fine with them, didn't have a chance to test the SQ before I went out but at that price they are a handy backup pair to have.

Advertisement