Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hall of Fame 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Goldberg has been confirmed by WWE as the first inductee into this years hall of fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Goldberg has been confirmed by WWE as the first inductee into this years hall of fame.

congrats to him

he does deserve for his work in WCW. Although his WWE run in 03/04 was ruined a bit by personal issues etc he had a few good fueds there and he recent run was ok even with the minimal ring work.

will he announce his in ring retirement at it or will he have another match ??

• Registered Users Posts: 60,343 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I’d watch another 13 minute match with Brock.

Eric Bischoff to Induct Goldberg ?

Bischoff should get into the HOF too (or is he in already ??)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Be great to see Goldberg go in. Even better if like somebody suggests Bischoff inducts him.

Was gonna say he must be the last really worthy WCWer to go in but upon looking there are a good few more. Vader, Luger, Konnan,The Steiners. All of whom I'd love to see go in ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Bischoff should go in along side him this year, inducted by Paul Heyman.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

be intresting to see who inducts goldberg weather its a wcw connection as he doesnt seem to have to many wrestling friends except brock and austin and i cant see brock doing it

Bischoff should go in along side him this year, inducted by Paul Heyman.

yeah it should be a wcw/ecw theme to it this year

Goldberg, Dudleyz, RVD, Bischoff,Paul Heyman, Ivory, Tommy Dreamer,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Really thought taker would be going in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

D.Q wrote: »
    Really thought taker would be going in

In the last 10 years of his career, Undertaker had been very much about not breaking character whenever appearing in anything to do with WWE. This is in contrast to the early 2000s when he even did an Off The Record with Michael Lansberg. The closest thing to a shoot interview he's done.

Therefore, it's hard to see how his HoF fame induction would go. On the one hand, he could break character and do a big thank-y type speech, which would ruin his aura a little bit, or he could do some kind of pose thing where he comes out with a kneel and eye roll, and the brevity of that mightn't do justice to a 30 year career.

Also, I think WWE are leaving the door open for an in-ring return at this time. Undertaker has had his hip done and is supposed to be feeling the best he has in 10 years. WWE might be leaving his induction for when he is absolutely, really, definitely retired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,827 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Dudley Boyz confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bischoff for Goldberg and Heyman for Dudleys?

Does Big Dick, Sign Guy, Spike & Dances With go in as well :)

Always find it funny when they say on Raw how "the news broke on <insert news site here>" as if they were trying to get the exclusive instead of WWE just spreading the inductees among all the networks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Delighted for Goldberg,
    My favourite wrestler of all time... Its a pity Heenan isn't around anymore...he would have been perfect to induct him, he was a huge Goldberg fan and helped get him over on WCW TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Stacy Keibler already in, Duchess of Dudleyville?

Now you mention Stacy, any guesses or rumours for the woman this year? Chyna, after Steph mentioning her?
    Or who the celeb will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Now you mention Stacy, any guesses or rumours for the woman this year? Chyna, after Steph mentioning her?

Ivory, Mark Henry & Kid Rock rumoured as the celeb one.

ERG89 wrote: »

Ivory, Mark Henry & Kid Rock rumoured as the celeb one.
    Kid rock ? Oh joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Just got an alert there that Ivory is going in next. We'll deserved and well overdue

• Advertisement

I wonder will we see some of the GLOW girls at the HoF now that Ivory is going in.

I still think Right To Censor doesn't get the credit it deserves.

Because they got rid of the Kat.

Wonder which news outlet got this much sought after exclusive

Because they got rid of the Kat.

Wonder which news outlet got this much sought after exclusive

espnW broke it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I liked her when she co-hosted WWE Experience show with Todd Grisham.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Loved Ivory, delighted to see her go in

Double J to be named next week?

Double J to be named next week?
    😂😂 ah good one. Any of this forum have a slightly better chance of being inducted to this hall of fame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Double J in serious contention? He wouldn't be a bad hand as an on screen persona at all, so would like to see him come back in.

Double J in serious contention? He wouldn't be a bad hand as an on screen persona at all, so would like to see him come back in.

I think AC was joking as old double J burnt and rebuilt and torched that bridge one too many times. I know they say never say never but I'd eat my hat if he ever gets in.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I think AC was joking as old double J burnt and rebuilt and torched that bridge one too many times. I know they say never say never but I'd eat my hat if he ever gets in.

No there was big talk yesterday and the copy and paste sites that he was going to be named that's why I had the question mark on it to see if anyone else knew more.

Advertisement