Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Alpha Wan - Does She Really Exist .

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lonewolf1961

:D:D:D:D:D HA HA HA HA HA HA .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Linda Carter as Wonder Woman. Not that new young blow-in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I work in a female dominated industry. I find there different types of alpha female.

I work with one and she's the go to person if somebody needs to know how to do something and if she says something then that's the way it's done. Just an ordinary worker too but very good at her job. Very nice lady that commands respect.

I knew another woman who you couldn't even talk to and just barked orders, she was a manager and thought she was queen of the Nile.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I work in a career dominated by women.

One alpha female comes to mind. Head of her department. Its her way of the high way. Does what she needs to please her bosses and doesn't care that her staff hate her.

My boss isn't an alpha female. A bit weak when it comes to making hard decisions.

It's very hard to find a female that is a good boss and a good people person.

I've worked under 3 women. 1 was a bit of a wimp and ineffectual the other 2 were/are very smart, switched on, people persons and I've nothing but good things to say about either of them. I've never been particularly driven to move up the work foodchain but if I was I could only hope to be as good a manager as either of those two ladies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Maggie Marie

I've worked under 3 women. 1 was a bit of a wimp and ineffectual the other 2 were/are very smart, switched on, people persons and I've nothing but good things to say about either of them. I've never been particularly driven to move up the work foodchain but if I was I could only hope to be as good a manager as either of those two ladies.

You need to stop playing man child video games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lonewolf1961

:):):):) ha ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Bea from Cell block H

You're in for it later behind the boiler in the laundry room, you flamin sissy

- Bea

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Margaret Thatcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Does the Alpha Lady Exist . & if so who is she ?

Cuckoldress

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

Chrongen wrote: »
    Cuckoldress

whats that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: How d'ya like dem apples?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Those really butch lesbians who wear mens jeans and flannel lumberjack shirts.

or

The character that Michelle Rodriguez plays in every movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Tod: A neighbour of the Simpsons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I am the alpha lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭buried

Alpha Wan's be giving out to you spittin vinegar into your eyes

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Irish mothers!!!

From the moment you wake in the morning until the moment you close your eyes at night..... in your face, nagging, hectoring :)

The torch passes through the generations from mother to daughter.

Why do men die younger? Nagged to death. But the coroner won't admit it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Alpha Wan sounds like a great name for a Star Wars character.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Emma Bunton/Baby Spice. Just look at her leadership qualities here.

While the others are just screaming and dancing around she takes the initiative and pulls the hat right off a homeless mans head.

Ladies, next time you're taking clothing from the homeless, as well as taking their last remaining shred of dignity, remember who you have to thank for inspiring you. Pay proper homage to this pioneer of womens rights by shouting "GIRL POWER!" as you punch a homeless man in the face.

Yeah. Dunno though. Gonna need a steward's enquiry here.

I think the Ginger one out-mammaried her quite a bit circa 00:30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not me anyway, I'm a shrinking violet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

You're in for it later behind the boiler in the laundry room, you flamin sissy

- Bea

Or else the oul hands under the steam press that Bea operated...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

She most definitely exists. Usually end up as project managers on IT projects in my experience. An annoying voice is an optional but quite common accessory.

Advertisement