Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The One 4 All Card

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,241 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

gwalk wrote: »
    this is probably a stupid question...

if they can be used on online, could you use it to fund the likes of a paypal account or use it to pay into a credit union account with an online deposit facility?

Only certain shops accept them online!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Seems that littlewoods ireland no longer accept these..Tried twice to use a valid card to make a payment on their website but it was not accepted..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Beffs

Folks, how do you get your card number for one of these cards?

I got one of these cards last year and I activated it but never used it. I did not keep a record of the card number. I just presumed I would be able to track it on my account when I was ready to spend it. I am logged into my account and I have spent 20 minutes on their website, but I can not find where I can view the card details for love nor money. I have clicked on the tab where you can check your balance, but you need to know your card number to do that and I don't.

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Beffs wrote: »
    Folks, how do you get your card number for one of these cards?

I got one of these cards last year and I activated it but never used it. I did not keep a record of the card number. I just presumed I would be able to track it on my account when I was ready to spend it. I am logged into my account and I have spent 20 minutes on their website, but I can not find where I can view the card details for love nor money. I have clicked on the tab where you can check your balance, but you need to know your card number to do that and I don't.

Any ideas?

Your money is gone then.

There's no "account" . You have a card and a balance attached to that card. The card is not registered to anyone unless you actively registered it - even then that's just for EU money laundering purposes.

Advertisement