Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festival - Day 1 - Predictions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Where is he 7/1 nrnb?
    I dont do online, i do all my bets in shop and only in shop

Surely the CH is the only race he runs in, presuming of course he runs. Nothing anyone has said indicates he wont run tho

The closer we get to the week itself the more bullish i am that the machine will shock em all!! :D

Whatever about thinking he's worth an e/w bet at the prices(personally expect him not to run or could well pull up) but to say the closer we get the more bullish you are seems quite mad.
    It'd fairly bring the house down though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

A horse called Born Survivor has a superb chance in that Close bothers yoke. Its one for the day about 25/1 5 places etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

aidankkk wrote: »
    A horse called Born Survivor has a superb chance in that Close bothers yoke. Its one for the day about 25/1 5 places etc.

The one i fancy, ran well in the martin pipe last year like Tully East had done and his first chase win at Wetherby was impressive.

madmoose wrote: »
    The one i fancy, ran well in the martin pipe last year like Tully East had done and his first chase win at Haydock was impressive.

and his second run was against very good opposition on crap ground. He is defiantly a better chaser than hurdler as he really can jump. He is probably going of a lower mark that his pipe run last year. Can't wait to see what price can be got on the day. Hopeful 20/1 and above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Id chance 20/1 nrnb now online as i think on the day he could be 12/1 or below.

• Advertisement

madmoose wrote: »
    Id chance 20/1 nrnb now online as i think on the day he could be 12/1 or below.

You could be right, stable never value really.. Might go for it shortly.

Advertisement