Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco have released a lot of vegan ready meals.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 TurnItOn AndOffAgain

Ok so guys, you have to tell me where to find those !

Since I've read that post I've been in several Tescos, mostly D2 and D8, and I couldn't find any of those pizza :sadface:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

Ok so guys, you have to tell me where to find those !

Since I've read that post I've been in several Tescos, mostly D2 and D8, and I couldn't find any of those pizza :sadface:

Because they have such a short shelf life they sell out very quickly. Your probably better going earlier in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 TurnItOn AndOffAgain

Because they have such a short shelf life they sell out very quickly. Your probably better going earlier in the day.

That might be difficult during the week, and I doubt I'll wake up early during the week-end just to get a pizza :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

That might be difficult during the week, and I doubt I'll wake up early during the week-end just to get a pizza :D

There's way too much hype over these overpriced processed meals anyway. Stick to fruits, vegetables and beans, your wallet and health will thank you for it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

pizzas are in phibsboro tesco most of the time. Probably find them in big tescos like cabra etc too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement