Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Productive Waste Of Time

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Malayalam wrote: »
    Crochet.

Time passes, and at the end you have fantastic things..sometimes/ usually.
    Here..this is a pattern I followed last year. Guaranteed to be a productive waste of time. You can listen to podcasts or youtube documentaries at the same time to be doubly productive and the resulting item is flipping awesome.
    Scroll down for part 1 to start, choose your own colours and nice wool, agus ar aghaidh leat ansin....
    http://www.crystalsandcrochet.com/crochet/category/mandala-madness/
    :)

This thread has inspired me to order a 'crochet for beginners' kit just now, need something to occupy my hands since quitting smoking and also tend to feel guilty if I'm just sitting in front of the tv all evening, figure this should hopefully be a nice distraction!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Take a Udemy course
    Practice something for x minutes a day
    Crosswords

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Malayalam

I've bought a clip on pedometer thingy, and my aim is 10,000 steps a day. Flipping heck, it uses up a fair bit of time to get to that number. I hope it is productive!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

imme wrote: »
    I oftentimes struggle to find productive ways of wasting my time.

Odd that I struggle to reduce the number of such things I do. Though I am determined 2018 is to be the year where I achieve it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement