Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 2 Fixtures & Results

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

(nslattery) RB Leipzig 0-3 Lyon (JaMarcusHustleIE)

Another pretty nasty game on the eyes with both teams in horrendous form (D and E respectively). Fekir gave Lyon a 2-0 lead before Diaz chipped the keeper to wrap it up at the death. Not a game many would remember.

Scorers:
    Home -
    Away - Feker (x2), Diaz

(JaMarcusHustleIE) Lyon 2-1 Marseille (meath77)

Three contenders for worst goal of the season here. Possession was 50/50 in this one - a very tight game without too many clear cut chances. Grenier scored from a horrendous goal mouth scramble following a corner, and Traore doubled the lead when Mandana palmed it onto his chest and left him with an open goal. Thauvin scored the "goal" of the game however, after Marcelo headed the ball back to his keeper, who for some reason Superman punched the ball off of Thauvin and into the net. Lyon hung on for a win in a game where a draw may have been fairer.

Scorer:
    Home - Grenier, Traore
    Away - Thauvin

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Group B

(Bijilf/Koolhanger) Sporting 5 - 2 Benfica (DamoK21)

Scorers: Montero x2, Dost x2, Martins (Sporting)
    Jonas x2 (Benfica)

This was the best game I've been involved in this season, so far. Brilliant match. So evenly matched and it was locked at 2-2 midway through the second half. Some good long-range efforts from Dost and Martins then allowed Sporting to have a bit of breathing space. Jonas was a constant danger at the other end.

Brilliant match, Damo.

(***I think I've now fixed my recordings so it will record all highlights instead of just one minute of video but I only fixed it after this game so no highlights here***)

(danharps) Besiktas 0-2 Lyon (JaMarcusHustleIE)

Lyon controlled possession, but Besiktas had some golden chances. Trying to pass the ball out of the back almost came back to bite me as Negredo could and should have got on the scoresheet. Depay's tap-in in the first half gave Lyon the lead, and with Besiktas pushing for an equaliser, Diaz was played through to chip home the clincher at the death.

Scorers:
    Home -
    Away - Depay, Diaz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lazio (DuffyTJ) 1-3 (Bijilf) Sporting

Lazio with some serious E form defending and attacking. Lazio had a cracking effort (which for some reason didn't make the highlights, I promise it did happen :pac: ) come back off the cross bar which could have made the game very interesting but it just wasn't happening.

Sporting were clinical and deserved winners.

Scorers

Lazio : Immobile
    Sporting: Montero x2, Dost

• Advertisement

(JaMarcusHustleIE) Lyon 1-2 Valencia (KENNETH192)

The first of a double header between these two sides, it was a tight enough affair but there can be no complaints with the end result as Valencia had the better chances and more possession. Zaza and Kondogbia gave Valencia a 2-0 lead and they were comfortable for the rest of the game. A late Fekir goal made the scoreline look more respectable, but Lyon were never going to get much out of this game.

Scorers
    Home - Fekir
    Away - Zaza, Kondogbia

(KENNETH192) Valencia 1-3 Lyon (JaMarcusHustleIE)

The second meeting, and again not a whole lot to separate them. Feri and Diop bagged a quick fire double in the first half, with Traore making it three after half-time before an instant reply from Zaza to pull one back. Both teams had some half chances to close out the game, but the spoils were shared over both legs.

Scorers
    Home - Zaza
    Away - Feri, Diop, Traore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Gameweek 6 Fixtures

Group A

25z75s8.png

Group B

14lreiu.png

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

(JaMarcusHustleIE) Lyon 3-3 Leipzig (nslattery)

Goalfest where Lyon squandered a 2 goal lead and Leipzig were well worth their draw.

Scorers
    Home - Diaz (x2), Traore
    Leipzig - Pretty sure that tall ****er scored all 3. What's his name? nslattery can you confirm, I forget who scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

(Damok21) Benfica 3 - 3 Lazio (DuffyTJ)

Benfica were under a lot of pressure in the first half and Lazio missed some chances to take the lead. I managed to grab a goal through Jonas and take a 1-0 advantage at the break. Fairly uneventful first half.
    The game burst into life in the second half with Lazio equalising through immobile and then taking the lead with milinkovic savic being the scorer. Benfica equalised quickly with zivkovic capitilasing on a defensive error. Jonas then scored to make it 3-2, Benfica tried to hang on for the win but suber sub Caicedo struck for the equaliser. Good game Duffy!

Scorers Jonas *2, zivkovic, immobile, savic and caicedo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

(JaMarcusHustleIE) Lyon 3-3 Leipzig (nslattery)

Goalfest where Lyon squandered a 2 goal lead and Leipzig were well worth their draw.

Scorers
    Home - Diaz (x2), Traore
    Leipzig - Pretty sure that tall ****er scored all 3. What's his name? nslattery can you confirm, I forget who scored.

Poulsen got 2 and Werner got the 3rd

(DuffyTJ) Lazio 2-1 Schalke 04 (deaduis_maximus)

Schalke's goal was a cracker. Good game.

Goalscoers:
    Lazio: Caicedo, Immobile
    Schalke 04 : Burgstaller

(DuffyTJ) Lazio 10-0 Nice (TheOriginalJipo)

Fair play Jipo, a lesser man would have put down the controller or quit. Good game.

Goalscorers:

Caicedo x4
    Immobile x4
    Felipe Anderson
    Basta

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Gameweek 6

Porto (Colemaniser) 2-0 Athletic Bilbao (brianregan09)

Goalscorers: Aboubakar, Waris

Tight enough game with Porto having a strong first half and going into half time 1 nil up thanks to January signing Waris.

Second half was a much more tense affair with Aduriz having a few chances to level proceedings only for Aboubakar to double the lead late in the game.

Good game Brian!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

GW 6

Leicester (az1234) 4 - 1 (brianregan09) Athletic Bilbao

Tight game for the most part, scoreline was a bit flattering for Leicester.

Good game Brian!

Goalscorers:
    - Leicester: Iheanacho, Vardy, King, Mahrez
    - Bilbao: Aduriz

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

GW6

Leicester (az1234) 3 - 3 (ManufacturedHero) Torino

An end-to-end game from start to finish! Torino took an early 2 goal lead before 2 goals from Vardy drew Leicester level.

After Torino got their 3rd in the 2nd half, all-out attack was needed for Leicester to get the leveller late on! Huth thrown up front and came up with the goods!

Another great game!

Goalscorers:
    - Leicester: Vardy x 2, Huth
    - Torino: Belotti, Ljajic, Berenguer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Gameweek ?
    Nice 1 - 1 Southampton

Poor enough game in truth, either team could have lost this, Southampton went 1 up (carrillo )when the Nice keeper decided to go on a run and was caught in possession.
    Nice quickly equalized through another keeper mistake palming the ball out to Plea for an empty net.

Southampton had the better chances but Shane Long made sure there would be no winner today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Gameweek 6

Southampton 1 V 2 Sporting

8' - F. Montero
    34' - M. Gabbiadini
    45+1' - B. Cesar

A great game which saw the Portuguese side get revenge on a side how blatantly stole three points off them in the reverse fixture. Amazingly, Southampton actually played better in this tie, creating a few decent chances, but failing to take advantage apart from the Gabbiadini strike which came from a terrible mistake from the Sporting defender. Sporting did enough to win though just about, so 2-1 is a fair reflection of the game I feel. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nice 0-10 stoke

Mouting x3
    Berahino x3
    Jese x1
    Shaqiri x1
    Allen x1
    Crouch x1

Stoke won 10 - 0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

West Ham AidzEire 0 vs 4 Sporting Bijilf

West Ham domintaing the first 20minutes with Ayew hitting the bar and Rui Patrico pulling of some good saves.
    Sporting came back and took over for the next 70 minutes. Must have been a few bubbles in Reids and Fontes eyes as they couldnt see the front 3 of Sportings attack.

GG Kool

Dost x 1
    Martins x1
    B. Ruiz x2

Sorry about that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

AidoEirE wrote: »
    West Ham AidzEire 0 vs 4 Sporting Bijilf

West Ham domintaing the first 20minutes with Ayew hitting the bar and Rui Patrico pulling of some good saves.
    Sporting came back and took over for the next 70 minutes. Must have been a few bubbles in Reids and Fontes eyes as they couldnt see the front 3 of Sportings attack.

GG Bijilf

Dost x 1
    Martins x1
    Garcia x2

B. Ruiz with two goals (not Garcia). Thanks, Aido.

https://youtu.be/Y_263pDtz0w

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Gameweek 5

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 4 - 1 Schalke (deaduis_maximus)

Goalscorers:

Choupo-Moting x2
    Berahino x2

Embolo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

West Ham 0 vs 2 Southampton

First goal was a bit ridiculous we both had to laugh about it after. Southanpton play a nothing through ball from the mid clearing the ball, matsuaku chased after it for about 20 yards with the sheer intent to pass to anyone, with the manager having no control. Went straight to a southampton player as he was in 1v1 for an easy goal. Close all game after that then long got a goal.
    Fair play Wil, you do it harder than most with manual, hats off

Shane Long x2

Lazio 0 vs 1 Southampton

Southampton put in a real shift and were deserved winners. Poor finishing from Lazio's front 2 when they did get near the goal and some very good defensive work meant the points were never going to the home side.

Well played

goalscorer:
    Carrillo

Gameweek 6

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 2 - 1 Benfica (DamoK21)

Really tight game I felt. My first goal came after piling on a load of pressure. Save included in the highlights by his keeper which was something only could've happened in a video game. Annoyed me. Ended up scoring a pretty flukey goal with EMCM in the 2nd half and just about held on. Damo's a v tough player. I'm guessing Benfica prob the best team overall in this league?

Goalscorers:

Choupo-Moting
    Shaqiri

Zivkovic

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

callaway92 wrote: »
    Gameweek 6

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 2 - 1 Benfica (DamoK21)

Really tight game I felt. My first goal came after piling on a load of pressure. Save included in the highlights by his keeper which was something only could've happened in a video game. Annoyed me. Ended up scoring a pretty flukey goal with EMCM in the 2nd half and just about held on. Damo's a v tough player. I'm guessing Benfica prob the best team overall in this league?

Goalscorers:

Choupo-Moting
    Shaqiri

Zivkovic

Benfica are handy but I lost a really good centreback Lopez to inter and gabigol back to Santos. This was the first good game my keeper had usually his shocking. Stoke seem to have a strong squad some excellent defenders there and they made my team look like a bunch of midgets ha, well played man.

Gameweek 4

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 1 - 4 Crystal Palace (Stephen_Mc91)

Can't believe I lost, never mind 4-1! Had to go all-out attack before the end mind you.. Feel I got done badly with a couple of the goals and Palace' keeper played well.

Zaha v similar player to Shaqiri, class dribbler. Wickham was bizarrely unreal! Well played buddy

Goalscorers:

Choupo-Moting

Wickham x3
    Puncheon

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

(Niallym)Ajax 1-3 Crystal Palace (Stephen_Mc91)

Scorers were Puncheon, Zaha and Wickham for palace and Dolberg for Ajax.

(Stephen_Mc91) Crystal Palace 2-2 Schalke (deadius Maximus)

Tight game. Townsend with the opener after 4 mins. Pjaca eqaualised 62min, burgstaller with a backheel for 2-1 schalke 81min and Puncheon then made it 2-2. Two very good games!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Marseille (Meath77) 5 - 0 Shakhtar (pizzaburn85)

This was a fairly even game till about 80 minutes, Shakhtar then conceded a third and had to go all out attack. Turning point was when marseille were 2 - 0 up, Shakhtar played a through ball perfectly to slot away by was offside my millimetres. 3 goals in the last 10 minutes made it look more 1 sided than it was

Scorers were Payet x 2, Germain x 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Group A

Leipzig (nslattery) 3 - 5 Torino (ManufacturedHero)

This was a game that was end to end with some kamikaze defending from Leipzig.

I went ahead through Kieta but an OG before HT leveled things up. A goal from Werner in the 2nd half put me 2-1 up but Belotti equalized almost from the subsequent kickoff to make it 2-2.

3 goals followed for Torino from Belotti & 2 from Ljajic and the game was done, I pulled one back through Poulsen but it was little too late.

Good game ManufacturedHero:D

Advertisement