Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 2 Fixtures & Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Gameweek 3 Fixtures

Group A

33yhv85.png

Group B

qpfmh1.png

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Gameweek 2

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 5 - 0 Southampton (Wilberto99)

Goalscorers:

Choupo-Moting (4), Own Goal

First half blitz killed the match off.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

(Koolhanger/Bijilf) Sporting 2 - 1 Stoke City (DavidKennedy)
    Dost, Acuna / Shaqiri

Very tight game. Dost and Acuna put Sporting two up. Shaqiri scored from free-kick just before half-time. Coates was lucky not to be sent off for the preceding foul.

Second half was just a case of hanging on for Sporting.

Good game, David.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

GW 3

Athletic Club(br09) 0-0 RB Leipzig (nslatterly)

Really really tight game nothing between the teams and some really big let offs for both teams , Draw the right result

(Bijilf) Sporting 1 - 2 Southampton (Wilberto)

Dost / Long x2

Great come from behind victory for Southampton including an excellent equalising goal from a crafty set-piece :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Shakhtar 1 Marseille 4

A shambles...........

Goalscorers

Germain
    Payet x2
    Sarr

Home goal was an own goal

(Koolhanger/Bijilf) Sporting 2-1 West Ham (Aidz-Eire)

Podence & Dost / Lanzini

Another tight game. Another case of hanging on in the second half for Sporting.

Good game, Aidz-Eire

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Gameweek 3

Group B

Stoke (DavidJKennedy) 1 - 1 Lazio (DuffyTJ)

Goalscorers:

Crouch , Nani

Tight game. Ugly Nani goal... Fairly lucky 'Cross & Hope' Crouch goal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Gameweek 3:

Lazio (DuffyTJ) 2-2 (Aidz-EIRE-) West Ham

Really good game. West Ham probaly should have won at the end but thankfully Hernandez let Aidz-EIRE- down.

Enjoyable game, end to end for most of it.

Goal scorers:

Immobile, Dordevic (Lazio)
    Hernandez x2 (West Ham)

Gameweek 3

Porto (Colemaniser) 2-0 Marseille (meath77)

Goalscorers: Aboubakar x2

Great game with lots of chances. Over the top through ball for the opener and a nice little chop turn for the second. Once again, I failed to record the highlights properly!

• Advertisement

Gameweek 1

Porto (Colemaniser) 4-3 Torino (Exclamation Marc)

Porto Goalscorers: Aboubakar x3, Oliver Torres
    Torino Goalscorers: Alex Berenguer Ljajic, Baselli

(DISCLAIMER: Still won't allow me to record highlights!!)

Another cracker of a game with Porto going down 2 nil within the first 11 minutes. First goal came from me leaving oceans of space for Torino to run into and blast home. Got a goal back just before half time to go into the break 2-1 down.

Second half started well with Aboubakar equalising before a long through ball found aboubakar once again to complete the comeback and send Porto into the lead for the first time, albeit via a deflection. Torino pegged us back immediately with a goal from Berenguer but with 15 minutes left, up popped Oliver Torres to tap it into the corner for the winner. Just about held on at the end for the win.

Good game Marc!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

(Damok21) Benfica 0-0 Stoke (davidjkennedy)

Benfica had the better of the first half but missed some great chances to take the lead. Stoke were much better in the second half and I found myself hanging on at times. Neither team could finish and neither deserved to win.
    Gg David

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Gameweek 2

Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Nice

Plenty chances in this for Palace to take all 3 points, best chance of the game was in the 90th minute, Zaha hits the keeper with a 1v1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

GROUP B

(Deaduis Maximus)Schalke 2 - 0 West Ham (Aidz-Eire)

All even till the 85th min till Reid for West Ham decided he had had enough and decide by himself to give a penalty away and getting sent off. G'man!

Naldo slotted home from the spot.
    Embolo who was dangerous all game finished off a nice passing spell to take all hope from West Ham.

Naldo x1
    Embolo x1

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Gameweek 3: Group B

Schalke (deaduis_maximus) 1-4 Benfica (Damok21)

Goal Scorers: Embolo - Jonas x2, Gabriel x2

This was a hammering dished out by Benfica. Schalke failed to take advantage with early chances in the first 20 mins. Embolo did break the mark on 23 mins only for Benfica to even things out straight from the kick off with a well worked goal and Gabriel to chip the keeper on 24 mins. Jonas punished sloppy defending on 36 mins. Again Gabriel was to slot another on 42 mins, on the end of some great build up play again, splitting the defense. Jonas finished the game off on 83 mins. Well beaten, GG Damok.

(Damok21) Benfica 0 - 4 Crystal palace (stepehen_mc91)

Well and truly hammered in this one, couldn't seem to get into the game. 4 goals for wickham who could have had more. Some lovely play by palace for the goals. Wickham was on fire, Well played Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nice 1 - 4 Schalke

Easy win here for Schalke, will update with scorers when I log back in to psn, or if deaduis_maximus can remember his, Plea scored for Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

Nice 1 - 4 Schalke

Easy win here for Schalke, will update with scorers when I log back in to psn, or if deaduis_maximus can remember his, Plea scored for Nice.

Burgstaller x2
    M.Meyer x2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Marseille (Meath77) 3 - 3 Besiktas (danharps)

Game of 2 halves, but great comeback from dan. I was 3 up at around 70 minutes, but dan came back to get the draw. I'll add highlights later.

Besiktas scorers: Talisca, Quaresma and Pepe
    Marseille: Germain x 2 and Payet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Shahktar donestsk (pizzaburn85) 3 Valencia (kenneth192) 2

Fell behind twice to Simone zaza goals , the first was a screamer , got a bit of luck with the second equaliser as an own goal was scored , took my top scorer off and the gamble paid dividends as big Blanco notched the winner.

Hanging on for dear life at the end but held on just about .

Goals

Bernard , own goal , blanco

Zaza x2

****if anyone could explain to me how i upload highlights it would be appreciated, i managed to save 1 highlight as opposed to the whole lot .

• Advertisement

Gameweek 4 Fixtures

Group A

256h30n.png

Group B

2qwj0w6.png

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

GW3
    Valencia (Kenneth192) 2-1 (az1234) Leicester
    Great game in group A. Valencia started the quicker of the two teams with Simone Zaza putting Valencia 1 up inside 5 minutes and it wasn't long before he struck again half hour gone valencia 2 up. Second half started at a frantic pace valencia couldn't deal with leicesters pace. Mahrez with the pick of the chances going just inches wide Leicester would keep the prensure on and score in the 91st minute but unfortunately it would be too late Great game az!
    Goalscorers: Valencia Zaza x2
    Leicester Dragovic x1

https://youtu.be/VBZUj_GUK68

Gameweek 4

(Damok21) Benfica 4 - 1 Nice (TheOriginalJippo)

Jonas put me 1-0 up straight from tip off and scored again soon after. Nice started to put the pressure on after that and missed a great chance with a header. Ballotelli then pulled one back and I was hanging on for a while until cervi put me 3-1 up. Jonas scored after that to make it 4-1 when nice had to go on the attack. Good game Jippo

Scorers Jonas - 3 , cervi and ballotelli

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

GW4
    Valencia (Kenneth192) 3-2 (Meath77) Marseille
    Incredible game played out here both teams started off lively 35 minutes in Mitroglou gives marseille the lead with a fine strike from the edge of the box with 5 minutes to go before half time Simone Zaza netted a brace to give Valencia the lead . Marseille by far the better team in the second half dominating the ball and scoring with 10 minutes left to play through Mitroglou this strike even better than his first. In the last minute Zaza would complete his hattrick and break marseille hearts . Great game meath ! Look forward to the return fixture
    Goalscorers
    Valencia Zaza x3
    Marseille Mitroglou x2

https://youtu.be/Otb4bdHy_XI

(Deaduis-Maximus) Schalke 3 - 4 Sporting (Koolhanger/Bijilf)

Di Santo, Embolo x2
    Podence, Dost, Acuna x2

Cracking game. All goals in the first half! Both teams were ahead at various stages. Sporting just had enough to win it.

(Koolhanger/Bijilf) Sporting 1 - 3 Crystal Palace (StephenMc)

Acuna
    Wickham x2, Puncheon

Another great match. Wickham with two lovely chip finishes. End to end stuff.

https://youtu.be/RSWgSZZzRiA

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Southampton

75' Andros Townsend

Fairly scrappy game in truth, eventually settled by a Townend goal after Southampton failed to deal with a corner. Not much else happened really, as you can see from the, pretty short, highlights reel! :pac: Palace good value for the win though.

Also, I don't like Southampton. :pac:

Will post the Schalke result later. I had left the highlights to upload overnight but, for some reason, those highlights weren't uploaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Edit: Group B

Aidz Eire (West Ham) 2 - 5 DamoK21 (Benfica)

Pains me to right this as the score doesnt represent the match. Was an all out attacking match with the two teams just going at it. Full flowing game which is how we both like to play. All end to end stuff. West ham were 2-1 up at half time, but fair play to damo he came out and just bossed the second half. We didnt get to record it ( as we were both just not arsed tbf)
    Some brilliant goals in the game from both sides but Damo was just the better player on the night, sealing his charge to attack the top of the table.

Really enjoyed that game, im out for you on the return leg ;)

West Ham
    Lanzini x1
    Ayew x1

Benfica
    Jonas x2
    Gabrielx1
    Rafa Silva x1
    Jimenez x1

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Gameweek 4. Group B

Ajax (Bozo Skeleton) 2-3 Stoke City (callaway92)

Ajax were on the back foot for virtually the whole game. They somehow found themselves 2-0 up at half time. The second half continued in the same vein as the first. Some heroic defending and a couple of great saves from the Ajax keeper kept Stoke at bay. Their resistance was finally broken after 55 minutes. it became 2-2 around the 65th minute. Just when it was looking like Ajax might escape with a point they conceded an 87th minute penalty, which Shaqiri calmly slotted home. An enjoyable game, which Stoke deserved to take the three points.

Scorers.
    Ajax: Cerny, Huntelaar
    Stoke: Berahino, Choupo-Moting, Shaqiri

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gameweek 3

Ath Bil (br09) 0-2 Torino (manufacturedhero)

Very tight game never really got going in it , Well done to torino properly hammered me in the 2nd half and never really recovered from it

Scorers : Belotti and Rincon

Advertisement