Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 goals

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

bladespin wrote:
    Goals for 2018, build a bit more muscle and drop bf, not very original I know, 2017 was a good year for me, 284 workouts, food logged 362 days, pretty happy, I'd like to match that again.

240 logged workout, a bit down but in keeping with my 2 on 1 off routine so happy out.
    Tracked nutrition for full 365 ( as ckose as I could anyway) so delighted.

Also had a Dexa scan in July which put me at 13% bf; higher than I wanted but looked pretty ripped and was glad to have a real measure.

Also b*llsed my little toe by dropping a plate on it which was messy and not very helpful :( stilled worked around it, no missed days, proud of that.

Oh and managed to add an inch to my arms along with another 4lb lean mass over the year :):):)

Best of luck with the goals in 19 folks, stay healthy.

Advertisement