Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bodyguard - BBC One [** Spoilers **]

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭brian_t

cena wrote: »
    That is season one folks

There is no season two yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,499 ✭✭✭cml387

Cressida Dick (head of London Metropolitan Police) was not impressed with Bodyguard:
    “The moment when the home secretary [Hawes] made a pass at the protection officer was just beyond me, I’m afraid,”

Forgetting that (from Marina Hyde of the Guardian and Private Eye):
    Still, in his attempts to address her critique, Mercurio is also good enough to post a Private Eye cutting referencing Dame Dick’s earlier GMB comments. On that occasion, she had sniffed of the Bodyguard romance: “This is ridiculous. I have a lot of personal protection officers, and I’ve got to look after them.” Private Eye reminds us that one such officer who Cressida Dick was specifically in charge of, as head of the specials operations directorate at the time, was the PPO who was dismissed from his job for allegedly starting an affair with the wife of the then-home secretary, Alan Johnson. “And here’s the inspiration for one story element in Bodyguard,” notes Mercurio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭sporina

started watching this tonight..

Q on 2nd episode..

1. Montague continues to have Dave as her body guard even though she knows that he is being targeted - putting her at risk too obviously - but this doesn't seem odd to anyone ie: security or who ever??

or am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Whatever happened to this series? Seems it's been cancelled?

Which is a bit odd as it was quite popular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,318 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Nope still likely coming, in fairness Madden and Mercurio are both in serious demand.

Tbh more excited about the long awaited return of happy valley than this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Oh really! Good to know, thanks. Maybe Covid interfered with production of S2, who knows.

Advertisement