Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC gaming presents

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

Dcully wrote: »
    Let us know how it goes, im planning and upgrade from 970 to 1070ti or 1080 soon.

Well after trying out a couple of games over the hols, it is a big step up, having no troubles playing at ultra across the board :)

Though if going to spend that much funds on a new card, id say go for the 1080 over the 1070ti, there are a few bits on the 1080 that arent on the 1070ti and for the extra couple of quid its apparently worth it. For me though, the 1070ti fit my budget perfectly and well only playing on 1080p screens for now so can upgrade them at some point if need be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I bought myself an early present (still counts, right? :)) this year.. got 2 of these:

Side by side the ultra thin bezels work really well, and as I use them for a mixture of working from home and some gaming, they're perfect. €189 each from eBay but they're like new with a 12 month warranty :)

Advertisement