Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 26th

Options
13»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Double shuffle far to close, sizing John murders him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Some run, luckily he didn't have a brain fart. Double Shuffle was 16/1 turning in, serious run by him

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

would never have seen two of those fill the places

bristol needs a bog and a different track maybe, knew it but still backed it, a few didn't perform too well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Double Shuffle and Tea For Two were ridden to place so I think they're a good bit flattered by the bare form. Thistlecrack has run a superb race there. Top Notch and Disko in there would have made it very interesting.

Cue Card aswell ridden like DS and T42 would have been there to pick up the pieces.

• Advertisement

Impressive from the Mullins horse in the bumper there. I swear every Mullins runner I've watched recently has pulled their brains out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

'This is the greatest day of our lives since the tragedy in Berkeley'
    http://the42.ie/3770144

Walsh' comments after the race are disgraceful!!!

What did he say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Shemale wrote: »
    What did he say?

'She gave her a good ride - she's a good girl to ride there's no doubt about it'.

As per Irishracing.com

'She gave her a good ride - she's a good girl to ride there's no doubt about it'.

As per Irishracing.com

The guy is a complete cock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

If I owned Monastery I would put him down after that effort!!

How about piss off to some other forum. No need for ****e like that:mad:

How about piss off to some other forum. No need for ****e like that:mad:

Relax, it was a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Relax, it was a joke

Apologies, i was a bit ott for sure.
    I just had been in a bookies for the first time in a while yesterday and seen a gang of clowns cheering when Al boum photo fell which really sickens me so was a bit raw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Flaming
    Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted.
    Attack the post, not the poster.

Settle down.

Apologies, i was a bit ott for sure.
    I just had been in a bookies for the first time in a while yesterday and seen a gang of clowns cheering when Al boum photo fell which really sickens me so was a bit raw.

No bother it's fine.

Ah yeah can't stand that ****e, I had a nice few quid ew on Barizan in the Triumph and was in a pub watching it, he was miles clear of Soldatino(I think) who was the only horse close enough to catch him and was well supported and the last three hurdles there was a group roaring fall, fall at the telly when Barizan was coming to a hurdle, I did well not to go over and punch them.

If you didn't see Monstary you should look at it, connections must have been bulling, he was about 2 furlongs clear and then decided he had ran far enough and stopped, only starting going again when the whole field passed him and he managed to finish 5th.

Advertisement