Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bets, Ho Ho Ho !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Lumping on Supasundae on the 28th now that the ground is drying in leopardstown

Been pouring down for the past 3 hours... Weather not great for Mon/Tues either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Been pouring down for the past 3 hours... Weather not great for Mon/Tues either.

Heard an update from leopardstown today and they said it'll be dry after today.. Course was yielding to good.. I'll hold off so.. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Shame to see Finians Oscar out again tomorrow so quick, trying his best to ruin the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Strong fancy for Mysteree in the Welsh National. Was banging in at 20/1, into 12s/14s now. Provided is rains as forecast from Monday, I'll be more confident.

Relative to Chase The Spud, he's totally the wrong price. A stone better off for his defeat in the Midlands National going down by a couple of lengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 JagoMoon

JagoMoon wrote: »
    If your willing to forgive the fall at the first lto Baywing is a big price for the Welsh National. Loves heavy ground conditions at chepstow always seems to be heavy this time of year. Trainer in good form. If he runs anywhere near his Wetherby run in February he should go very close

Strange they skip the Welsh National after saying that was the target. Hes enter at Wetherby on the 26th. Runs off a higher mark here but loves the course and the ground and still a bet at 9s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Had a dream last night which involved me going to Boylesports and collecting money on Suoersundae. Needless to say a few quid will be lumped on him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

piplip87 wrote: »
    Had a dream last night which involved me going to Boylesports and collecting money on Suoersundae. Needless to say a few quid will be lumped on him

May be worth getting the spelling correct, as they probably have a T&C to void if there is too much of a differential between that and Supasundae.

In the Welsh, one of the Oracles indicates it will be won by a 10yr carrying around 10-7. Anyone care to list the possible contenders, haven't had a look as yet.

Advertisement