Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughter to sprinkle mother's ashes on turkey and pudding dinner.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Imagine the lolz if her Mam was a vegan in life?

This can't be real, though I wonder did the Mirror call her bluff and make her eat some anyway.
    Also that neck tattoo ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Just seems weird to me that she's affected by her mothers death to the point she feels she needs to eat the ashes and then she's posing with the glass of ashes about to sprinkle it over her christmas pud like a garnish, for a ****ing tabloid rag
    Just seems very disrespectful to the mother and Id never treat my mother like that after shed passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Is is she insane?

Maybe with pasta or something, but not Turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Ah those lads @Waterford Whispers up to their auld tricks again,people will believe anything sad f***s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

D'ya remember those rap lads who said they mixed Tupac's ashes with some weed and smoked it up? Is that true or bs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

She's not the first person to do this.

I read a similar story recently of a girl who's been eating her boyfriends cremains for the past few years. Didn't come across as a looper. It seemed like it genuinely helped her.

I actually wonder where the law stands on such practices. Could it potentially fall in under something like desecration of humans remains.

Advertisement