Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW19 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

stuba wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a few suggestions for a striker under 6.4 that's fixtures alternate well with DCL?

Austin ?
    I should be sensible and get DCL to rotate with him
    But
    Aguero

I don't think I'll be able to resist

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

km79 wrote: »
    Austin ?
    I should be sensible and get DCL to rotate with him
    But
    Aguero

I don't think I'll be able to resist

I'm going with him at the moment I think. It's the obvious one, going for a minus 8. I've had a few bad weeks and going to take a risk. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

stuba wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a few suggestions for a striker under 6.4 that's fixtures alternate well with DCL?

Andre Gray. Has nice fixtures and should start next 4 with deeney suspended. Prob not worth 6.3 but if it's just a short term punt it'd see you over xmas/new year

Kane to aguero
    No hit

Morattas fixtures are just too good to sell after Everton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I'd be soaking up a couple of more price rises before ditching him, the question is who do you replace him with?

Exactly. He gave me more than Jesus, Vardy or Lacazette. Maybe I owned the others at the wrong time but he owes me nothing in my book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

With him due to drop in price tonight, I think I’ll be doing an exciting Ward to Ogbonna switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Kane to Aguero

Cork to Pogba

Walker to Collins (.1 short for Masaku)

-8..... I really want to bring in Pogba but can't take him out for Salah Coutinho Haxard Sterling !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Musing thinking Gross is dead weight and Rooney is over performing so want rid,
    Can do for -4
    Gross/Rooney to
    A: Pogba/De Poitre or cheaper
    Or
    B: Sterling or Sane /Quaner

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Kane to Aguero

Cork to Pogba

Walker to Collins (.1 short for Masaku)

-8..... I really want to bring in Pogba but can't take him out for Salah Coutinho Haxard Sterling !!

Or

Alonso to Masuaku
    Cork to Pogba
    Okazaki to Quaner

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Or

Alonso to Masuaku
    Cork to Pogba
    Okazaki to Quaner

So in essence you are asking is quaner or aguero a better option ...................
    I don’t like option B at all

• Advertisement

League leader has flags over Valencia Ward silva and Wilson
    Davis and Jagielka didn’t play last week
    Also has Davies and Okazaki

I’ll surely to God make ground on him this week
    Will probably miss the deadline too again

90 pts ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ward to masuka

So in essence you are asking is quaner or aguero a better option ...................
    I don’t like option B at all

Not really
    A - il have Aguero & Alonso

B - il have Kane & Walker

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Why are people wanting to drop Rooney,Everton are coming together he on penos and does have brilliance in him.I'm keeping until some actual reason to drop him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Number of games with an attacking return (goal or assist) - Forwards

12 - Lukaku
    10 - Jesus
    9 - Rooney
    8 - DCL, Morata, Aguero, Lacazette, Rashford
    7 - Kane, Vardy
    6 - Firmino

Saw on twitter so can't verify if it's 100% accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Probably gonna do KDB and Aguero in for Dilva and Kane for a -4.
    Just waiting on news on Valencia and Dilva.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Gross to Lingard .....thoughts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭steve_r

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Number of games with an attacking return (goal or assist) - Forwards

12 - Lukaku
    10 - Jesus
    9 - Rooney
    8 - DCL, Morata, Aguero, Lacazette, Rashford
    7 - Kane, Vardy
    6 - Firmino

Saw on twitter so can't verify if it's 100% accurate

That's a good stat. Surprising that Kane has more blanks than DCL and Rashford - two players who aren't nailed on

miller82 wrote: »

Good spot - might do that myself! Gets rid of Gross to a player who is on form for a top 6 team. Might fall out of the team quick quickly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Following some of the opinion's on here and other threads...

I think I'm going to gamble on one of Ward/Daniels being fit this weekend (would take a -4 to replace them anyway) and utilise my hit to get Aguero in for Kane instead :cool::cool::cool:

Maybe not the best long term strategy but probably a more fun move at this stage...will throw the armband on him too...if Bournemouth play against City the same way they played against Liverpool it could be absolute and utter carnage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll be honest - I am stunned that so many are opting for Aguero. Good option this week, massive doubt to start every game after that.

• Advertisement

I'm bulling I can't get Pogba In :(

What's the situation on Mariappa? Only played 21mins last day?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

any thoughts on taking out kane and young for de bryne and rooney.....

would leave me up top with rooney wilson and murray,

midfield of couts salah hazard richarilson and de bryne

so would be a 4 5 1 formation id be playing....currently have no city cover...

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll be honest - I am stunned that so many are opting for Aguero. Good option this week, massive doubt to start every game after that.

9 red arrows from 10
    20k down to 870k

ZERO FUN

It’s Christmas
    Happy Christmas to me

Also.................if I don’t get DCL or rooney I can justify getting siggy in :D

Aguero can become lukaku then instead of getting Pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

9 red arrows from 10
    20k down to 870k

ZERO FUN

It’s Christmas
    Happy Christmas to me

Also.................if I don’t get DCL or rooney I can justify getting siggy in :D

Aguero can become lukaku then instead of getting Pogba

If I was in your situation and tbh I'm not far off it. I'd be seriously considering aguero. I have been thinking long term with a lot of my moves and focused on building a 15 man squad while my rank plummets week after week. Sometimes you have to think in the here and now and aguero capt this week is a great chance to make ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Also thinking Aguero in for Morata for one week, then swap back the following. I have Hazard too, so big money wrapped up in two Chelsea attackers away to a newly resilient Everton is not that appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I've brought in Lukaku for Morata, which will rule out Pogba, I think hes the better attacking United option

Next week thinking
    Ricky and Hazard to Sane & Sterling, giving me triple city midfield

If I was in your situation and tbh I'm not far off it. I'd be seriously considering aguero. I have been thinking long term with a lot of my moves and focused on building a 15 man squad while my rank plummets week after week. Sometimes you have to think in the here and now and aguero capt this week is a great chance to make ground.

This is exactly my thinking
    And nobody has him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Kane out for a hit.
    Aguero in as captain.
    Hazard out before back to back home games with Brighton and Stoke.

Pre-Christmas drinks are certainly emboldening certain members of the forum!

Hopefully the transfers work out for you, but personally I wouldn’t do any of them.

Kane is still top scoring striker and a viable captain choice on Stephens Day, Aguero could be carrying an injury and/or could get Pepped and Hazard always has double digit score potential, and is another viable Stephens Day captain.

Benimar wrote: »
    Kane out for a hit.
    Aguero in as captain.
    Hazard out before back to back home games with Brighton and Stoke.

Pre-Christmas drinks are certainly emboldening certain members of the forum!

Hopefully the transfers work out for you, but personally I wouldn’t do any of them.

Kane is still top scoring striker and a viable captain choice on Stephens Day, Aguero could be carrying an injury and/or could get Pepped and Hazard always has double digit score potential, and is another viable Stephens Day captain.
    Aguero injury is the worry and why I’ll be wearing until Friday afternoon and Ignoring price changes in mean time
    Kane at home to a team they should beat well Stephens day
    Capataining him for all these type of games so far is part of the reason I’m in this mess !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

miller82 wrote: »

Next week

Advertisement