Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭fitzparker

Sounds like he is out the bin, complements Jon for being an Animal and asks if he wants to head out for a few tipples and a side of coco

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

fitzparker wrote: »
    Sounds like he is out the bin, complements Jon for being an Animal and asks if he wants to head out for a few tipples and a side of coco

Thank you good sir. I am not fluent in the speaking of the lower classes. I am taking a weekend course in it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

A night on the marching powder with conor and jones would be one to remember youd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

Is it not a slur on Brandao and Jones regarding juicing? Or maybe Diego just has the goods. I think he's with Jackon's?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

He musta been off his face, he thought he was in Albuquerque!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

What the **** is "Stonch"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭VW 1

A misspelling of staunch is my guess.

Colloquial dublin slang for animal, deadly or rapid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Ush1 wrote: »

Hot Dog!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Keepaneye

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    I never would have guessed that this was your opinion. It's not like you haven't said the same thing once a week like clockwork on this thread for nearly a year straight. We get it, you don't like him. Not many people do (including myself) but the level of hatred you have for the man is on an equal level of cult behaviour as the fanboys at this stage.

The "haters" as it where are the most prolific posters on this thread. How sad must you be to devote so much time talking about someone you hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Keepaneye wrote: »
    The "haters" as it where are the most prolific posters on this thread. How sad must you be to devote so much time talking about someone you hate.

Mcgregor/McTapper/McGasser/McNugget fanboys make me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Effects wrote: »
    Mcgregor/McTapper/McGasser/McNugget fanboys make me lol

The same kinds of people who have brought their schoolyard mentality with them into adulthood and, depending on whether they support Man Utd or Liverpool, slag each other off on Facebook for being "Manc" or "Scouse". Despite the fact that they've probably only ever been to the UK once on a stag.

I genuinely know grown men, men with wives and children, who do this. They are also the people being described above.

Is it not a slur on Brandao and Jones regarding juicing? Or maybe Diego just has the goods. I think he's with Jackon's?
    Maybe he means bring Brandao? ie along for the session?

If a bunch of Dubs can't decipher it, what chance has Jon Jones ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Gonad wrote: »
    Come on Mcgregor would starch RDA .

RDA got starched by Stephens ffs .

This is exactly why you will see RDA vs McGregor first. Let him shake the cobwebs out. There is not chance they will let him in a match he could lose and he could lose against Khabib.

UFC is about dollars and White isn't stupid. He knows how to get the cash cow rolling and it's my guess we will see a match against RDA with a win by Mcgregor with a biiig build up to Khabib. Roll up the cash trucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

RDA's never going back to 155.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Ush1 wrote: »

Now Conor McGregor vs Mike Ehrmantraut would be worth watching

• Registered Users Posts: 39,157 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Reati wrote: »
    [
    This is exactly why you will see RDA vs McGregor first. Let him shake the cobwebs out.
    RDA and McGregor are in different divisions.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Mellor wrote: »
    He was convicted of a misdemeanour, no?

The restitution could be property damages only, or personal and property.
    Kinda makes no difference as he'll be sued for personal damages if they were included. He possibly already settle that out of court as part of the plea.

Just see this now, no according to what I read there is no criminal record and damages doesn't specify, but it seems like just physical bus damage, if there was more to it than that I think we would have heard more? So like I said, scott free
    McGregor, 30, entered the plea as part of a deal worked out with the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office. The agreement involves no jail time and will not affect McGregor's travel visa. He will not have a criminal record.

Additional conditions of the deal include full restitution to the bus company for any damages suffered, which McGregor already has fulfilled, five days of community service and an anger management program lasting one to three days.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24198403/conor-mcgregor-pleads-guilty-disorderly-conduct-violation-part-deal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭xtal191

fitzparker wrote: »
    I haven't a clue how to do screenshot but did anyone see his comment to Jon Jones under the video he posted. The chap is a madman ����

https://ibb.co/iaoDR8

C8656_DDD_A8_D9_4_D4_B_A13_B_C0_FDAB32005_C.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Ah that makes much more sense than the previous post that left out some of the dialogue. Them out on a session would be ridiculous, Mike perry already found that out the hard way.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,596 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The video going round of the Tony McGregor audio over the Name wrecking the football stadium scene from The Dark Knight Rises is exceptional.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,157 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Just see this now, no according to what I read there is no criminal record and damages doesn't specify, but it seems like just physical bus damage, if there was more to it than that I think we would have heard more? So like I said, scott free.
    "Full restitution for damages" would include more than just damage to the bus window. The bus company will also include loss of earnings in that.

As I said before. I'm not sure what people were expecting. He was never going to jail, and the felony was a stretch. This was the criminal trial so the only damages on the table were bus company afaik.
    If a civil trial happens I'd expect he'll take a big hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

McGregor taking his training seriously posting a picture of himself in five guys burger joint :L

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

The video going round of the Tony McGregor audio over the Name wrecking the football stadium scene from The Dark Knight Rises is exceptional.

Linky mac link link

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MarkY91 wrote: »
    McGregor taking his training seriously posting a picture of himself in five guys burger joint :L

What did he eat?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I see that Tony's one of those auld fella's that has to use 2 hands to hold a mobile phone. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Fits beautifully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    What did he eat?

Double crop burger with cheese..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I thought this was funny. Conor doing his community service.

IE6DNJP.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement