Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Where is the voicemail lads c'mon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBgI5MBnFs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

58-hearing_protection_required_sign.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭ignorance is strength

Cheers for that! It seems to me that the first part of the recording isn't the original message left by the dog minder, so she could well have said some insulting things originally. Neither comes out well, but the sister no longer gets the benefit of the doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Not sure if real but boy how I laughed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

careful now... nurmagomedov won't be happy with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

Its just silly but as I said this morning as Tony said it's in the DNA, Its long the lines of the dog groomer left a voice message saying ,shes annoyed that his sister, stood her up twice and cost her money , its not fair some people have jobs they need to work and not messed about, and that if it was the skin care she promotes on insta she would have turned up ( now my question is why recored a voice message you leave someone ) the sister leave's a voice message in reply in , about how dare she tell her to get a job and comment on her skin , doesn't sound like much and isn't but its come's across like a child having a melt down as shes screeching in hysterics basically its funny,

It's very funny tbf. The knnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeck of you!!!😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭xtal191

Haha that cant be real, the ****ing state of both of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Where is the voicemail lads c'mon

Didn't know what you were on about so I googled it. Sweet feckin' jesus, is this real of is that idiot Katherine Lynch auditioning for another show?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,955 ✭✭✭pgj2015

which sister is it, the "star" from dancing with the stars?

feck Conor vs Floyd, aoife vs the dog groomer is the fight everyone wants to see now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jasus the poor dog is who i feel sorry for :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Can't believe anyone thinks the voicemails are real. Sound quality it too good for a start, how did the groomer record herself leaving a message?

Its pretty obvious that the same person recorded both sides of the conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

feck Conor vs Floyd, aoife vs the dog groomer is the fight everyone wants to see now

The groomers ground game would be tops. All that training wrestling pooches.

I was just thinking today, I'm actually gone past the point of caring wether Conor fights again or not. If he does I'll watch but I really don't care. Ferguson v Khabib is the matchup I really want to see but I don't see them scheduling this fight again unless the co-main is also mouth watering, I'd also take khabib v Holloway.

mloc123 wrote:
    Can't believe anyone thinks the voicemails are real. Sound quality it too good for a start, how did the groomer record herself leaving a message?

I presume they're just voice notes on WhatsApp. So pretty easy to explain both sound quality and the groomer having a copy of her own recording.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I presume they're just voice notes on WhatsApp. So pretty easy to explain both sound quality and the groomer having a copy of her own recording.

Exactly. Somebody just recorded themselves doing both sides of the conversation on WhatsApp.

2/10 for effort... Should have included some voicemail "to delete the msg press..." Audio afterwards.

mloc123 wrote:
    2/10 for effort... Should have included some voicemail "to delete the msg press..." Audio afterwards.

I don't know if they're real or not.

I'm just pointing out that they're intended to be WhatsApp voice notes.

It's not meant to be someone leaving a message on an answering machine, which you seem to be implying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

I don't know if they're real or not.

I'm just pointing out that they're intended to be WhatsApp voice notes.

It's not meant to be someone leaving a message on an answering machine, which you seem to be implying.

Who the hell leaves each other voice messages on WhatsApp? You'd either call them or text them surley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Who the hell leaves each other voice messages on WhatsApp? You'd either call them or text them surley

It's very, very common. The girl even says something like "I can't be standing around texting" at the start. I send WhatsApp voice messages every day, they're very handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

nintchdbpict000321214162.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

im 99% sure its fake, and done by an actress from Fair City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

dulux99 wrote: »
    It's very, very common. The girl even says something like "I can't be standing around texting" at the start. I send WhatsApp voice messages every day, they're very handy

I know people who do it too. I find it odd, but it is surprisingly common.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Billy86 wrote: »
    Didn't know what you were on about so I googled it. Sweet feckin' jesus, is this real of is that idiot Katherine Lynch auditioning for another show?

LOL really. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,078 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I thought it sounded like you one that does the dublin skits on facebook.
    Can't think of the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

It sounds like the messages are in reverse order as in the 1st message the dog minder says she'll send any kind of message she likes and in the 2nd Aofie says how dare you send me a message like that.

When's the next episode out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

mloc123 wrote: »
    Exactly. Somebody just recorded themselves doing both sides of the conversation on WhatsApp.

Definitely the same voice.

The McGregor celebrity thing is getting out of hand if people are doing this type of stuff to his family members.

Disturbing in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,078 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Definitely the same voice.

The McGregor celebrity thing is getting out of hand if people are doing this type of stuff to his family members.

Disturbing in fact.

Agreed.
    McGregor is fair game for parody and the like stuff. But impersonating (if that is the case :confused:) his sister like that is pretty low.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

What comparison did Blind Boy draw between Tupac and Conor that annoyed Conor?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What comparison did Blind Boy draw between Tupac and Conor that annoyed Conor?

Tupac started out as an artist, started hanging out with gangsters when he got successful and started acting like one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Tupac started out as an artist, started hanging out with gangsters when he got successful and started acting like one.

Seems like an apt comparison to me. McGregor clearly has an infatuation with gangsters, though i doubt anyone is out to get him, which probably disappoints him on some level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Blame RTE, McGregor's sister on Dancing with the Stars FFS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement