Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRL and all things Rugby League down under 2018.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Tigers vs Storm was a very tense one.

Pleased for the Warriors. That's the kind of game I think last season they would have let slip from their winning position.

Ponga impressive again for the Knights.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,912 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Hahaha

Titans beat the Sea Eagles today, and Eels lost again, today's loss was to the Panthers. Its now Parramatta's worst start for 27 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

The table at the moment probably looks upside down compared to what most people would've predicted at the start of the season.

• Advertisement

The table at the moment probably looks upside down compared to what most people would've predicted at the start of the season.

I'm loving it at the moment, I'm sure you are too!

I'm loving it at the moment, I'm sure you are too!

I sure am. Even putting aside Saints it's good to see some different teams at the top.

I sure am. Even putting aside Saints it's good to see some different teams at the top.

I think the week in week out unpredictability of it all is fascinating, and teams playing exciting, expansive rugby are doing well.

Titans seem to be a much happier outfit without the Hayne distraction and Parramatta by contrast seem to be all over the place.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Titans seem to be a much happier outfit without the Hayne distraction and Parramatta by contrast seem to be all over the place.

He's a curse imo.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/983811860943200264
    Lot of difficult to call games again this week. Sydney derby should be a good start to the round.

Looking forward to Dragons vs Sharks.

I'm going to go all home wins . Let's see

Roosters Rabbitohs game is a cracker.

Bein Sports 3 for those who don't have sky.

Bunnies got the bounce of the ball a couple of times second half, but deserved the win. How they weren't a mile in front after the first forty I don't know. They cut the Roosters to bits and went in all square.

Nice try by Latrell Mitchell but not much else to celebrate for the Roosters. Damien Cook deserved Man of the Match for the Rabbitohs.

Dragons unbeaten start looks like it's carrying on.

Dragons unbeaten start looks like it's carrying on.

Certainly looking the real deal. Still not getting excited it's too early. I was reading Dragons fans are buying up GF tix already. Let's see what happens during origin b4 getting excited.

Love Dufty's injection of pace. Smoked the Sharks today.

Gallen got a nasty looking injury in that game. Seems Sharks are now without him, Fifita, Wade Graham and Luke Lewis after that defeat.

Heads up that tomorrow morning Sky Sports Arena is showing Cowboys vs Bulldogs from 8:30 and Raiders vs Eels from 10:30.

I'd say those are the most viewer-friendly times Sky have shown NRL games since they got the rights.

• Advertisement

:eek: is all I can say about that half for the Cowboys. Bulldogs playing them off the park, scored a try with 12 men and a drop goal. Lead 19 nil at half time.

Edit: finished 27 - 10.

Another shocker from Thurston. Did he play on a year too long? I'll be shot if anyone from Queensland sees me type this:P

Eels poor again today. Some big hits that were close to being dirty especially from the Raiders first half imo.

The defence from the Bulldogs was very good, especially in the first half. You could see the Cowboys were running short on ideas.

Eels so bad right now.

What a Rollercoaster of emotion supporting the Bulldogs is

Disappointed the Warriors winning streak ended but still a cracking start to the season.

Doesn't get easier, next up it's the Dragons.

Disappointed the Warriors winning streak ended but still a cracking start to the season.

Doesn't get easier, next up it's the Dragons.

Dragons V Warriors should be good. Eels are a complete disaster something must be going wrong there. There has been rumors of unrest.

Benji is in incredible form . Rolling back the years

Signing James Maloney is looking like a super bit of business by the Panthers.

• Advertisement

Signing James Maloney is looking like a super bit of business by the Panthers.

Wherever he goes the team seems to lift. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves sometimes. 2 titles with 2 clubs doesn't happen too often.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement