Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerusalem. So, is Peter Sutherland worthless, valueless or just plain clever?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Who's Peter Sutherland?

Evil Bilderberger banker elite, basically the guy who sold Ireland down the Swaneee, and got tons of plaudits from RTE for doing so.

Sickening only it's true. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

Just to mention that Peter Sutherland died a few days ago, and I heard little or no mention of it in the news. Considering everything he has done, and all the high positions he held, I would have thought there would be much more talk about him.

I thought about making a thread here mentioning it at the time, but I was curious to see how long we could go through 2018 without the whole 'evil Jew banker lizard controlling the world with George Soros Israeli Zionist plotting rabble rabble rabble' stuff. Turns out, it's not that long.

From what I can tell he looked like a fairly influential Irish figure in the world on the issues of trade and international development. I may not have agreed with his views on migration, but I would gladly concede that he held those views earnestly and believed in them, rather than imagine that there were borne from some kind of ridiculous evil conspiracy on his part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

He is a barrister, and was the Attorney General of Ireland, former chairman of AIB, director general of GAT (WTO), then became head of the World Trade Organisation itself, he was the chairman of BP, he is a member of the World Economic Forum, he was recently the chairman of Goldman Sachs International, he is a non executive director of the Royal Bank of Scotland, he is on the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, he is chairman of the Trilateral Commission, and is also the chairman of the European Round Table of Industrialists, and he is head of the investment section of the Vatican Bank.

Like him or not, he is by far Ireland's most powerful political and economic person on the world stage.

@Irish Praetorian, I posted this a month ago, its easier for me to reply to it so as to add it on to this page, rather than copying and pasting the whole thing with some degree of difficulty on this phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

@Irish Praetorian, I posted this a month ago, its easier for me to reply to it so as to add it on to this page, rather than copying and pasting the whole thing with some degree of difficulty on this phone.

I'll get to that shortly I do see it.

Advertisement