Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerusalem. So, is Peter Sutherland worthless, valueless or just plain clever?

Options
  • 09-12-2017 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

I believe, although it's been a while, that you're not allowed post a thread without commenting on it.

I believe that the finest surgeons in the country, after many long hours, and in an incredibly complicated surgery, which will put Ireland at the forefront of anal surgery world-wide, have managed to remove Pat Kenny from Mr. Sutherland's arse.

Mr. Sutherland was too weak to comment, but he is surrounded by his loving family.

Jane Sutherland, speaking on behalf of the family, said," **** off. It wasn't what he intended.Now, leave him alone or I'll end you".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,912 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Who's Peter Sutherland?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Who's Peter Sutherland?

A former mover and shaker politician/business man. Considered by many (if not all) :D as very intelligent and influential.
    I believe, although it's been a while, that you're not allowed post a thread without commenting on it.

I believe that the finest surgeons in the country, after many long hours, and in an incredibly complicated surgery, which will put Ireland at the forefront of anal surgery world-wide, have managed to remove Pat Kenny from Mr. Sutherland's arse.

Mr. Sutherland was too weak to comment, but he is surrounded by his loving family.

Jane Sutherland, speaking on behalf of the family, said," **** off. It wasn't what he intended.Now, leave him alone or I'll end you".

Phone broken, and not able to drunk text? We're soooo very grateful you thought of us. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Jews the old test. Christians, followers of Christ and the New Test.

Muslims. The final message. The literal word of God coveyed to the Prophet Mohammed via the Angel Gabriel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

He was pretty good in the first few series of "24" - so I'd go with 'clever' from your list

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

And you got Jerusalem out of all that, wow just wow...

Fox News and or The Donald needs men like you, the 2+2=5 division.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

A former mover and shaker politician/business man. Considered by many (if not all) :D as very intelligent and influential.

Phone broken, and not able to drunk text? We're soooo very grateful you thought of us. :P

Who are you? And how did you know that I broke my phone? Oh, and btw, I really don't want to embarrass you, in front of your mates 'n all, but, there's actually only one "o" in so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Who's Peter Sutherland?

Ireland representative on the world council of the lizard overlords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Who's Peter Sutherland?

he is an extremely manipulative and evil man
    former attorney general for FG gone on to bigger more nefarious things.

think george soros with less money but seemly equal if not more influence politically
    a member of blinderberg group too - held simon coveney's hand showing him about the last one.

thinks that the EU should undermine the nation state
    essentially a globalist who doesn't believe in democracy

imo , a cnut

although wtf is the OP on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

arayess wrote: »
    he is an extremely manipulative and evil man
    former attorney general for FG gone on to bigger more nefarious things.

think george soros with less money but seemly equal if not more influence politically
    a member of blinderberg group too - held simon coveney's hand showing him about the last one.

thinks that the EU should undermine the nation state
    essentially a globalist who doesn't believe in democracy

imo , a cnut

although wtf is the OP on....

He is Simon Coveneys daddy. So to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

He's low grade illuminati

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

wAmdkCi8tmX_IJQUgPPFFVoO5Ds=.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

He is a barrister, and was the Attorney General of Ireland, former chairman of AIB, director general of GAT (WTO), then became head of the World Trade Organisation itself, he was the chairman of BP, he is a member of the World Economic Forum, he was recently the chairman of Goldman Sachs International, he is a non executive director of the Royal Bank of Scotland, he is on the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, he is chairman of the Trilateral Commission, and is also the chairman of the European Round Table of Industrialists, and he is head of the investment section of the Vatican Bank.

Like him or not, he is by far Ireland's most powerful political and economic person on the world stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Baron Silas Greenback

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

But he is still a ****, that's the main thing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

He is Simon Coveneys daddy. So to speak.
    There's a unpleasant mental image.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

If I forget you, O Jerusalem,
    let my right hand forget its skill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

He has a very, very thin skin though...
    It’s a point echoed by a former senior civil servant who worked with Sutherland in 1980s Dublin. The retired official praises Sutherland’s liberal migration stance but suggests that, if the mass immigration goes wrong, the Irish-born plutocrat can escape to a gated community in Switzerland.
    “Typical Irish bulls**t,” snaps Sutherland. “That’s typical of the Irish, to sneer.”
    It’s a complex so deeply rooted that it’s difficult to discern which came first: the snide Irish begrudgery towards Sutherland’s undeniable achievements or his thin skin towards criticism.

The skin is particularly thinly stretched over his career at Goldman Sachs International, the investment bank’s UK subsidiary, where he has just finished up after 20 years as chairman. In September the investment bank announced a £2 million donation to aid Syrian refugees. Given total revenues of $40 billion in 2014, and a reputation for extracting profits from every kind of global instability, isn’t Goldman Sachs’s Syrian refugee contribution a bit of a joke?

“The only people who have ever raised the name of f***ing Goldman Sachs to me in this context of this debate are the Irish; it’s totally irrelevant,” he says.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/peter-sutherland-moral-merkel-fragile-europe-sneering-ireland-1.2454732

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

World leaders in anal surgery, you mean Peter Sutherland is also a proctologist?

What an amazing man, his talents have no end... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Sorry but where does Jerusalem come into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Odhinn

He lives with The Others in a cave beneath it.

• Advertisement

Odhinn wrote: »
    He lives with The Others in a cave beneath it.

With Nicole Kidman?

With Nicole Kidman?

She Of The Non Moving Face? Yeah, she bought a cheap human mask and won't give it up for a decent one.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's the song they sing on the Last night of the Proms.

Oh, right... That explains it.

im-even-more-confused-now-than-i-was-before.jpg

Uh huh. *Backs out of thread slowly.*

^^^Has After Hours switched places with the Cuckoo's lounge ? :confused:

We need to be informed of such changes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Saw Jim Corr on the Late Late last night. He looked well, considering.

Not your ornery onager

Uh huh. *Backs out of thread slowly.*

Beware their clawed tread....
    Screen-Shot-2017-03-06-at-8.57.53-PM.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Just to mention that Peter Sutherland died a few days ago, and I heard little or no mention of it in the news. Considering everything he has done, and all the high positions he held, I would have thought there would be much more talk about him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

Just to mention that Peter Sutherland died a few days ago, and I heard little or no mention of it in the news. Considering everything he has done, and all the high positions he held, I would have thought there would be much more talk about him.

It was the main headline on RTE news a couple of days ago.

Advertisement