Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish racist gives Nazi Salute

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Two suspended sentences for possessing a knife, one of which was while he was meeting a probation officer. Too lenient by far.

The fecker is probably carrying a knife with him right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Saruhashi

Two suspended sentences for possessing a knife, one of which was while he was meeting a probation officer. Too lenient by far.

This being After Hours, it's only a matter of time before the "actually, those aren't knives" posts. :cool:

See what I'm doing there lads? I'm implying that people who visit After Hours are the type of people to defend a racist, knife-wielding, thug.

Not me, of course. I'm one of the good guys. Virtuous Me.

It's those other bad posters you have to watch out for. I bet they'll be posting here soon saying "that's not racism" and "those aren't knives" like the bad people they are. You're welcome.

Yours sincerely,

A Very Good Boy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

It gets even better, if you google his name there is a special disclaimer on the page saying "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe".

The guy is mentally ill. 50 years of age carrying a weapon around and playing at nazis.

Someone who carries a knife around with them routinely (i.e. all day and outside of work) is either mentally ill and paranoid, or intending to use it to hurt someone. There is no other good explanation for it. He should be committed to St. Pat's or something.

Although the articles call him a software engineer, according to LinkedIn he's got all of 3 years experience and hasn't worked in over a decade. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that it's not the downturn that caused him to lose his job.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Saruhashi wrote: »
    This being After Hours, it's only a matter of time before the "actually, those aren't knives" posts. :cool:

See what I'm doing there lads? I'm implying that people who visit After Hours are the type of people to defend a racist, knife-wielding, thug.

It's those other bad posters you have to watch out for. I bet they'll be posting here soon saying "that's not racism" and "those aren't knives" like the bad people they are. You're welcome.

Yours sincerely,

How about you stop taking a steamer on After Hours and the userbase?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Probably just another blueshirt follower of o'duffy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I genuinely didn't think my facetious throwaway comment would wind anyone up, but there's always one...
    Nope. Looks like they all saw your post and thought better of it.

You're such a hero, Ray M.

Without you I'm sure the thread would have been full of people saying that using the N-word as a slur and throwing up Nazi salutes is just the normal behavior of a normal non-racist citizen.

You sure are the best human on Boards.

I bet some lads were thinking "I'll jump on that thread there and argue that verbally abusing people by using racial slurs isn't racist" but then they saw your superior intellect and thought they'd better not. You'd already preemptively owned them. Brilliant.

Is there some kind of Boards "Member Of The Year" award we could nominate Ray M for or something?

What a wonderful member of the communtity.. What a hero.

Virtuous. That's how I'd describe ya. The most virtuous poster who ever virtued.

2wqto4j.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Yours sincerely,

you're a better person than me

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Saruhashi

RayM wrote: »
    I genuinely didn't think my facetious throwaway comment would wind anyone up, but there's always one...

2wqto4j.jpg

*Tips Fedora*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

seamus wrote: »
    The guy is mentally ill. 50 years of age carrying a weapon around and playing at nazis.

Someone who carries a knife around with them routinely (i.e. all day and outside of work) is either mentally ill and paranoid, or intending to use it to hurt someone. There is no other good explanation for it. He should be committed to St. Pat's or something.

Although the articles call him a software engineer, according to LinkedIn he's got all of 3 years experience and hasn't worked in over a decade. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that it's not the downturn that caused him to lose his job.

Or maybe he's just an asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Anyone who carries a knife unlawfully should get a mandatory sentence of 6 months. No suspensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

jacksie66 wrote: »
    I was playing the new Wolfenstein game last night on the ps4. It's great craic killing Nazi. I even kicked Hitler in the head..

I'm still in the wheelchair, it's a bitch to look around walls!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

At least they had the balls to stand up to the Germans and not stick their heads in the sand.

LOL galore.

Britain only went to war with Germany to protect the vast tracts of the globe it was occupying. Castrating Kenyans, waterboarding Cypriots, starving millions of Indians to death. Some moral role model for freedom. :rolleyes:

And the US only entered WWII after they got attacked by Japan. How courageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Grayson wrote: »
    The fecker is probably carrying a knife with him right now.

Thats what he said in the 'where are you right now' thread there a while ago alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

did he have free legal aid by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

50?, thought he was about 23, maybe there's something in that racism mularkey, is he off to sign the book of condolence for AH in that pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

dd972 wrote: »
    is he off to sign the book of condolence for AH in that pic?

Ah here, After Hours isn't that bad

:p