Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish racist gives Nazi Salute

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Maxi?

snowflaker wrote: »
    Maxi?

Sang with Sheba, hosted Rapid Roulette. Someone saluted her.

Maxi Dick and Twink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I cant believe he gave the Maxi salute - he is worse than Mitler

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

That's not a Maxi salute. A Maxi salute is much higher. It's at a maximum height.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭mojesius

Those feckin maxis. Up to no good as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,937 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

2892311_orig.jpg
    Mmm, sleek lines on that bad boy.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,026 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Don't think it was their arm they raised though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Ted Plain

His clothes and dirty and ragged and he himself looks a bit haggard. I'd say he's not in the best of health and has been watching too many episodes of Hitler's Henchmen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

I salute these too. Even racists can enjoy them

MaxiTwist_09176-86725.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Says he used the N word?

Did he mistake them for other Nazis and give them a friendly salute and a "hello Nazis"? Nazis need friends too you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

This being After Hours, it's only a matter of time before the "actually, that's not racist" posts.

Pherekydes wrote: »
    That's not a Maxi salute. A Maxi salute is much higher. It's at a maximum height.

Midi salute?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Ted Plain wrote: »
    His clothes and dirty and ragged and he himself looks a bit haggard. I'd say he's not in the best of health and has been watching too many episodes of Hitler's Henchmen.

It's terrible how he focused on the racism, yet missed all the nice clean uniforms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭OnDraught

Grayson wrote: »

Who doesn't eat burgers and chips? Throw away the key I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Amazing how the nazi salute is seen as outrageous but flying American and British flags is fine

Why the double standards when it comes to genocidal supremacists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

When I think "software engineer" I don't think Nazi salutes and someone who brings a knife to a meeting with his probation officer.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ted Plain wrote: »

His clothes are dirty and ragged
    He himself looks a bit haggard
    He's two ends of a blackguard
    Been watching too much Hitler's Henchmen
    Making rude gestures at Brits and Frenchmen

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

This is why we need freedom of speech - to allow such fools to expose themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

diomed wrote: »
    When I think "software engineer" I don't think Nazi salutes and someone who brings a knife to a meeting with his probation officer.

Maybe that's an episode of the IT Crowd that's on the DVD extras ??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,928 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I'm not one for violence but they didn't hit himalayas hard enough imo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Balinteer Nazis.

They're the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

RayM wrote: »
    This being After Hours, it's only a matter of time before the "actually, that's not racist" posts.

Well, the Internet is a good approximation for the infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters. Every opinion pops up eventually. If you wish hard enough it may happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Saruhashi

RayM wrote: »

Nope. Looks like they all saw your post and thought better of it.

You're such a hero, Ray M.

Without you I'm sure the thread would have been full of people saying that using the N-word as a slur and throwing up Nazi salutes is just the normal behavior of a normal non-racist citizen.

You sure are the best human on Boards.

I bet some lads were thinking "I'll jump on that thread there and argue that verbally abusing people by using racial slurs isn't racist" but then they saw your superior intellect and thought they'd better not. You'd already preemptively owned them. Brilliant.

Is there some kind of Boards "Member Of The Year" award we could nominate Ray M for or something?

What a wonderful member of the communtity.. What a hero.

Virtuous. That's how I'd describe ya. The most virtuous poster who ever virtued.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Racists prefer pure vanilla, not this multi coloured mish-mash of nyom nyom!!
    c_man wrote: »
    I salute these too. Even racists can enjoy them

MaxiTwist_09176-86725.png

Saruhashi wrote: »
    Nope. Looks like they all saw your post and thought better of it.

You're such a hero, Ray M.

Without you I'm sure the thread would have been full of people saying that using the N-word as a slur and throwing up Nazi salutes is just the normal behavior of a normal non-racist citizen.

You sure are the best human on Boards.

I bet some lads were thinking "I'll jump on that thread there and argue that verbally abusing people by using racial slurs isn't racist" but then they saw your superior intellect and thought they'd better not. You'd already preemptively owned them. Brilliant.

Is there some kind of Boards "Member Of The Year" award we could nominate Ray M for or something?

What a wonderful member of the communtity.. What a hero.

Virtuous. That's how I'd describe ya. The most virtuous poster who ever virtued.

1504673448550Betoota-Bitteoriginal-350-937.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,215 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

OnDraught wrote: »
    Who doesn't eat burgers and chips? Throw away the key I say.

i was on the fence about him until i read that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Amazing how the nazi salute is seen as outrageous but flying American and British flags is fine

Why the double standards when it comes to genocidal supremacists?

At least they had the balls to stand up to the Germans and not stick their heads in the sand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Two suspended sentences for possessing a knife, one of which was while he was meeting a probation officer. Too lenient by far.

Advertisement