Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is elderly couple love/holding hands the cutest thing ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

myshirt wrote: »
    To be fair, it could have been a lot worse.

You werent there man, short of giving her a Boston pancake, I cant see how it could have been any worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,745 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

OP - what's your definition of old?

(sez the paranoid 50-something ....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

I agree with you OP. It's really romantic, far more so than a younger couple chewing each other's faces at the bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

sometimes, it isn't the cutest thing ever....

ad_232986690.jpg?w=748&h=496&crop=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

I work near an Avoca and there's a very old couple who go there most days for lunch. They must be both over 90 and can barely walk but the lady clearly has Alzheimers and looks so fearful every time she comes in. Her husband tries to reassure her as he guides her towards the restaurant. It is heartbreaking and lovely at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

The elderly couple on Prime Time tonight was sad when they asked why won't he put her in a home :(

Very true. I watched this clip today and it knocked my on my arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

They are cutest thing ever most of the time, but a gang of us went on a cheap holiday years ago to playa del ingles and stupidly decided to hit the nude beach at some point and there were plenty of pensioners strolling by by smiling sans clothes.
    It certainly wasn't the sleazefest we were anticipating, (this was way back in the days of ibiza uncovered, if you never seen it ask your da) the hordes of nude, drunk, bratwurst mad English women were nowhere to be found. Just lots of pairs of happy pensioners who were strolling around in the nip with not a care in the world. Very uplifting, but I wouldn't say cute.
    Not to let that ruin a lovely day, our party took on the 'when in Rome' attitude and ended up spending the last few days over there nursing our sunburnt cocks.

eek.pngeek.png

Advertisement