Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Awards 2017 [** Results! **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Golf Story winning best sports is never not going to be hilarious.

I feel alone in thinking that Zelda wasn't as good as others are saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I feel alone in thinking that Zelda wasn't as good as others are saying.

While I've not put a lot of time into it so far I feel that way about Mario Odyssey. It's good but not a goty contender in it for me.

ERG89 wrote: »
    While I've not put a lot of time into it so far I feel that way about Mario Odyssey. It's good but not a goty contender in it for me.

I'm loving Mario because it feels innovative compared to previous entries in the franchise. BOTW feels like just another Zelda game to me. Dunno, I just didn't experience any of the same sentiments others seem to have

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Liking the presence of Yakuza. Too long has that series remained in the dark.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Fun: Best Character
    Goro Majima - Yakuza 0

And all is okay with the world again :)

Fair play on Hellblade picking up a few as well.

Thanks Mr. E!
    I haven't even played Yazuka, and Majima is my favourite character this year. Every stream I've seen of the game, he's a highlight :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yakuza has always been fantastic and it was great seeing it finally get the recognition it deserved this year. It's like a really bizarre spiritual sequel to shenmue.

Advertisement