Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes €10 off €50, in Sindo 10/12

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

zell12 wrote: »
    Got 4 x €10 off €40 in the post, makes this Sindo offer redundant.

christ, I thought the sunday business post had 4 vouchers in it!

That would have made the offer redundant as you would buy another paper instead. But it is certainly not a redundant offer if you only got them posted to you. I was using up to 4 €10 off €50 vouchers a day last christmas in tesco, had them coming out my ears and stocked up on stuff that I only just started finishing about a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,242 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Was in tesco yesterday, had 2 different dunnes vouchers, €25 off €100 & €12 off €60. I asked the man at the till to stop when he reached €100, he said they dont have to stop anymore, that vouchers can be used together at the end.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

rubadub wrote: »
    I was using up to 4 €10 off €50 vouchers a day last christmas in tesco, had them coming out my ears and stocked up on stuff that I only just started finishing about a month ago.

That'll be me this week with today's €10 off €50 Dunnes voucher from the Sindo, a €10 off €40 Dunnes voucher from the four that were posted out and two €8 off €40 SuperValu vouchers all to be used in Tesco by next Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Is this in today's paper??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

So will tesco accept this voucher or not??? :D:D:D:D Kidding...Thanks for answering!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,354 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is this in today's paper??

Yes, in the life magazine so make sure it's in the paper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Fyi voucher is only valid from 10/12/17 until 16/12/17.

whelan2 wrote: »
    Was in tesco yesterday, had 2 different dunnes vouchers, €25 off €100 & €12 off €60. I asked the man at the till to stop when he reached €100, he said they dont have to stop anymore, that vouchers can be used together at the end.
    I would still ask in advance, if I learned anything from tesco bargain alerts posts its that tescos policies seem to be completely random!

rubadub wrote: »
    I would still ask in advance, if I learned anything from tesco bargain alerts posts its that tescos policies seem to be completely random!

Ye, he said it would be like that until after Christmas. In fairness to them with the 20% off clothing, 25% off 6bottles of wine and then the vouchers there's great savings to be made

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Mine is active now until the 21st
    Looks like everyone has different deals and different dates on go rewards

Yea deffo nothing there for me. That’s crap, so it’s not nationwide,!rather individual deals with certain dunnes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,560 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Quackster wrote: »
    Tesco take ALL in-date spend & save vouchers from Dunnes, SuperValu, Aldi and Lidl so they will take this.

They sometimes take out of date vouchers, if they are not paying attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

There will be another voucher for 10 euro off 50 (for Dunnes) in the Sunday World magazine next week

• Registered Users Posts: 30,354 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

CH3OH wrote: »
    There will be another voucher for 10 euro off 50 in the Sunday World magazine next week

If it's a Dunnes/Lidl/Aldi spend and save Voucher Tesco will accept it!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Depends entirely on the branch. Tesco Maynooth made me break the shopping into 3 separate orders yesterday.

Lidl in mell in Drogheda had the insert from the Sunday independent on their newspaper stand this evening. Handy voucher without paying for the paper

CH3OH wrote: »
    There will be another voucher for 10 euro off 50 (for Dunnes) in the Sunday World magazine next week
    Great, I was going to buy a load of indos but just got the 2 thinking cheaper papers would have them soon. I think sunday world is 2.50. So taking that into account it is 7.50 off a 50 spend so 15% off. Which is good seeing as they have the likes of guinness at 24 for 24 cans and grolsch 24 for 26euro. So I could get a tray of each for 42.50
    Lidl in mell in Drogheda had the insert from the Sunday independent on their newspaper stand this evening. Handy voucher without paying for the paper
    is there another supermarket opening nearby?

Last year my tesco were giving me 2x10 off a spend of 50 vouchers every time I spent 50 (while using vouchers). This was very likely since a lidl was opening nearby. I cleaned up.

Advertisement