Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes €10 off €50, in Sindo 10/12

Options
  • 03-12-2017 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,917 ✭✭✭✭

Sunday Independent costs €3.

For best results, buy it as part of your grocery shop on the day. Coupon valid in Tesco too.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

€7.00 saving when you deduct the €3.00 cost of the Sunday Independent unless you happen to buy it anyway. I never buy that Fianna Fail rag. There would be more than a €7.00 saving to buy your groceries in Aldi or Lidl instead of Dunnes Stores or Tesco.

This would only be useful if you intend to stock up on big name brands for Christmas, but the inner stinge in me deems it to be only mediocre value.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

zell12 wrote: »
    Sunday Independent costs €3.

For best results, buy it as part of your grocery shop on the day. Coupon valid in Tesco too.

If you spend 50 in dunnes anyway you get the same voucher or 5 off if u spend 25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

dont suppose you can use this in conjunction with the normal 10 off 50 from previous receipts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

phill106 wrote: »
    dont suppose you can use this in conjunction with the normal 10 off 50 from previous receipts?

Do you mean to get 20 off 50? No, they won't let you do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Hi was it today's Sunday independent or next weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,356 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

noble00 wrote: »

All I saw in Today's was one for Debenhams!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

noble00 wrote: »

Next Sunday 10th in the Life magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Tesco I believe take the vouchers for the other supermarkets so assume could be used there either

• Registered Users Posts: 28,527 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Make sure the paper you pick up actually contains the Life magazine... a lot of shops seem to get more papers than magazines.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

Doltanian wrote: »
    There would be more than a €7.00 saving to buy your groceries in Aldi or Lidl instead of Dunnes Stores or Tesco.

I get half of my weekly in Lidl, half in Dunnes. Some things are just not as good as the premium brands you find in the Dunnes and Tesco's. Dishwasher tabs and nappies a quick example..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,917 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Got 4 x €10 off €40 in the post, makes this Sindo offer redundant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

I dont think being paid €7 to read the Sindo is enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

I dont think being paid €7 to read the Sindo is enough!

You don't need to read it - plenty of other uses like starting a fire etc... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭ei9go

Current Go Rewards offer on your debit card is 10 off 50 in Dunnes, so use the voucher and pay with your debit card and get 20 off 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

ei9go wrote: »
    Current Go Rewards offer on your debit card is 10 off 50 in Dunnes, so use the voucher and pay with your debit card and get 20 off 50.

It'll have to be 20 off 60. The value you pay with your debit card has to be €50+ so get €60 worth of groceries, €10 off with voucher, pay with visa debit and get €10 cashback

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

Not sure if that will work or not. Go rewards t&c.
    Terms and Conditions:
    Offer available for ONE time use. To redeem this offer, you will need to spend a minimum of €50 at Dunnes Stores. Offer valid in-store for one purchase. Applies to Grocery spend only. Valid in Republic of Ireland Stores only. Not to be used in combination with other money vouchers/coupons. Tobacco products, medicines, lottery products, infant milk formula, checkout bags, saving stamps or mobile top-up are not included in the qualifying amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

kenkin wrote: »
    Not sure if that will work or not.

Works with Dunnes own Shop & Save vouchers so no reason this one shouldn't. The only thing GoRewards will see is a payment of €50+ on your Visa Debit. They won't get the receipt breakdown that shows it was €60 before coupon/voucher was applied

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭ei9go

elderberry wrote: »
    It'll have to be 20 off 60. The value you pay with your debit card has to be €50+ so get €60 worth of groceries, €10 off with voucher, pay with visa debit and get €10 cashback

Thanks. thought of it but was away from the internet after I posted it.

Is the Dunnes offer still on in GoRewards? I can’t find it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭bromley52

ando wrote: »
    Is the Dunnes offer still on in GoRewards? I can’t find it

It was set to expired on my a/c on the 7th Dec.

• Advertisement

Bugger!

Tesco I believe take the vouchers for the other supermarkets so assume could be used there either
    Not necessarily true. They take the ones you get on the Dunnes receipt only.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

bromley52 wrote: »
    It was set to expired on my a/c on the 7th Dec.

Now set to expire on the 20th of December

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Not necessarily true. They take the ones you get on the Dunnes receipt only.

Tesco take ALL in-date spend & save vouchers from Dunnes, SuperValu, Aldi and Lidl so they will take this.

Quackster wrote: »
    Tesco take ALL in-date spend & save vouchers from Dunnes, SuperValu, Aldi and Lidl so they will take this.

Correct in my experience they take all spend and save vouchers from the above supermarkets. They don't take Marks and Spencer and Iceland vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Leilak

anyone know will Dunnes take Tesco 10 off 50 shop voucher?

Leilak wrote: »
    anyone know will Dunnes take Tesco 10 off 50 shop voucher?

I saw them do this for a short period ages ago but I don't think they do it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Does anyone know if Tesco/Lidl will take this Dunnes €10 off a €50 shop voucher? I really don't like Dunnes that much. Always reminds me of the 80s and not in a good way!

The thread tittle should be edited to will be accepted in Tesco also!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

The thread tittle should be edited to will be accepted in Tesco also!

Considering the answer was already available only a few posts above and the question was still asked (yet again), that would be a very good idea (on all these threads)!

Advertisement