Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

GW15 Captain

  • 30-11-2017 9:03am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭ Father Hernandez
    Registered User


    Quick turnaround again lads.

    Who are you on?

    Minds telling me Alonso :eek:

    GW15 Captain 157 votes

    Morata (NEW)
    0% 0 votes
    Hazard (NEW)
    19% 30 votes
    Alonso (NEW)
    24% 38 votes
    Salah (bri)
    1% 3 votes
    Vardy (BUR)
    25% 40 votes
    Kane (wat)
    1% 2 votes
    Sanchez (MUN)
    12% 19 votes
    Lukaku (ars)
    0% 1 vote
    Aguero (WHA)
    0% 0 votes
    Jesus (WHA)
    5% 9 votes
    Sterling (WHA)
    3% 6 votes
    Sane (WHA)
    1% 3 votes
    Other (Please specify in thread)
    3% 6 votes


«13

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 15,992 ✭✭✭✭ paulie21
    Registered User


    Salah for me


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 PVA
    Banned


    Salah


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,947 ✭✭✭ Morzadec
    Registered User


    On Hazard at the mo, rested midweek, looking really sharp and Newcastle not looking good at all and shipping a fair few goals lately.

    On the other hand it seems mad not to go for Salah given his form. Brighton do seem quite solid at the back however.

    Sane the other contender, but likely either Haz or Sal


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭ Shanotheslayer
    Registered User


    Alonso again


  • Registered Users Posts: 29,295 ✭✭✭✭ Mint Sauce
    Registered User


    First thoughts are Morata or Sane/Silva.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47,774 ✭✭✭✭ km79
    Registered User


    Morzadec wrote: »
    On Hazard at the mo, rested midweek, looking really sharp and Newcastle not looking good at all and shipping a fair few goals lately.

    On the other hand it seems mad not to go for Salah given his form. Brighton do seem quite solid at the back however.

    Sane the other contender, but likely either Haz or Sal

    Watford conceded 4 again midweek
    Kane is an obvious candidate
    Him or sane for me


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,229 ✭✭✭✭ manual_man
    Registered User


    Haz


  • Registered Users Posts: 34,530 ✭✭✭✭ SlickRic
    Registered User


    Be wary of Alonso.

    I have him, but he will get at least one game off. Zappacosta came off early last night, and can play on the left.

    I can only hope his rest will come in the Champions League, as Chelsea are pretty much safe.


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,724 ✭✭✭✭ gammygils
    Registered User


    Gotta be Salah!


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭ Iused2likebusts
    Registered User


    I think I'm going to go with Kane to bring me the disappointment this week. Hopefully he can avoid a yellow I'd settle for a 2 pt captain at this stage.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 danganabu


    Kane away from home against a shocking Watford defense for me. Haz and Salah the two that are tempting me.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭ dsmythy
    Registered User


    Easy Salah until he doesn't actually score in a game.


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭ Cartman78
    Registered User


    Salah auto-captain.......but Kane away from home to dodgy defence is tempting


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭ Dearg81
    Registered User


    SlickRic wrote:
    I can only hope his rest will come in the Champions League, as Chelsea are pretty much safe.

    I'd say Conte will want to win the group so they'll a win to be assured of that.


  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ Officer999
    Registered User


    Burned by Hazard during the week. Going back for more possible punishment


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭ ElTel
    Registered User


    Masochist me. Hazard


  • Registered Users Posts: 34,530 ✭✭✭✭ SlickRic
    Registered User


    There's no risk in captaining Hazard lads. He starts.


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭ 2nd Row Donkey
    Registered User


    Hazard if I had him.

    Salah or Kane.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,267 ✭✭✭✭ FHFC
    Registered User


    Kane.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭ Hogey007
    Registered User


    Hazard again for me


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭ patmac
    Registered User


    Have it on Hazard, Aguero would be some punt at home to West Ham of all teams. Shows how far he has slipped in people's estimation around here with just the one vote, I have him and now I'm tempted, my captain picks have been awful this season so what could possibly go wrong.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,774 ✭✭✭✭ km79
    Registered User


    patmac wrote: »
    Have it on Hazard, Aguero would be some punt at home to West Ham of all teams. Shows how far he has slipped in people's estimation around here with just the one vote, I have him and now I'm tempted, my captain picks have been awful this season so what could possibly go wrong.

    This is why I don't/cant own aguero
    11.5 on a striker who you are hesitant to captain at home to a GOD AWFUL team..........


  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ Dazzler0911
    Registered User


    Need a differential...Aguero it is !


  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭ spindex
    Registered User


    Salah Salah Salah


  • Registered Users Posts: 34,530 ✭✭✭✭ SlickRic
    Registered User


    Need a differential...Aguero it is !

    be careful. he is due a rotation. IMO, your biggest hope that he starts is if Sané happens to still be ill.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭ Thepoet85
    Registered User


    Salah at the Mo ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭ dr.kenneth noisewater
    Registered User


    Everyone thinking Morata will be rested?


  • Registered Users Posts: 34,530 ✭✭✭✭ SlickRic
    Registered User


    Everyone thinking Morata will be rested?

    i think he will be, but it really does depend how Conte sees the importance/difficulty of the Newcastle game, compared to the importance/difficulty of the Champions League game midweek.

    it's the same issue with Alonso. we just don't know when they'll get their rest, because they will get one.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 danganabu


    SlickRic wrote: »
    i think he will be, but it really does depend how Conte sees the importance/difficulty of the Newcastle game, compared to the importance/difficulty of the Champions League game midweek.

    it's the same issue with Alonso. we just don't know when they'll get their rest, because they will get one.

    I think its because of the champions league game that he will play, I know id like my marquee forward full of confidence for that game, and a nice home fixture against Newcastle is just the ticket.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭ Fromvert
    Registered User


    Torn between Hazard and Salah or taking a punt on Sane.
    Have it Haz (C), Salah (VC) at the moment.


Advertisement