Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisis on Earth-X (Arrowverse Crossover) [** Spoilers **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Characters I hope next to die .. Iris and Curtis. I sure as hell won’t shed a tear for them unlike Jax and Martin who were probably the best couple on any of the shows.
    And Rory continues to be the best source of humor in it.
    Arrow has lost its way and the Flash has been crap the last 2 seasons.
    I’ve given up on Arrow and only watching the Flash to see if it can regain season 1’s strength.
    LoT I watch for the humor so I normally enjoy it anyway as I never expected much from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It was definitely a massive improvement over last year's crossover.

Guess that's Legends' budget blown for the season.

As long as you don't question some of the decisions and events in it, it was great viewing.

Is that the only crossover this season? I'm sure there'll be more minor crossovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭pah

I wrote up a bit of a review for the whole crossover, if anyone fancies a read of it...

Arrowverse Crossover: Crisis On Earth X - Review

Nice one Cian. My sentiments exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ok, I know I said I shouldn't think too much about it, but where did Ollie get a Kryptonite arrow?

Advertisement