Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binge drinking - can you justify it?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Never was hugely into binge drinking but I've lost interest more and more over the years.

Firstly drink just doesn't agree with my stomach. A few months ago I went out and had about 5 gin and tonics. Felt fine coming home and then woke up with vomit all over my bed with no recollection of vomiting. Not very safe!

The weekend before last I only had 3 drinks and had to go home at 10.30pm due to the nausea. Plus when I am able to get drunk I have horrendous hangovers which I just don't think are worth it. Such a waste of the next day.

I've often thought of just giving up alcohol but I do enjoy a few glasses of wine with dinner or the odd bottle of cider in the summer.

So no, I can't justify it!

Advertisement