Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

Thanks Chancer ... just paid for my (long overdue) night out this weekend ....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Xmas party tonight. The pints are on alsa mix!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Tamerlane looks like his time is now to win. Currently being nibbled at 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Tomw86

hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Nice few pound.

1st

Nice one Chancer, lovely price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

YOUR BAND 8 45 Kempton looks to have a good chance,caused a bit of a surprise last time when winning after 3 quiet runs.

Looks on a good mark and i backed it ew at 6s with PP going 4 places.

• Advertisement

Alsa mix ew in the 2.25. 14/1

Baking the favourites in the 7.15 and 5.45 too. Single on first lad and a double

Winner.

Winner

Weirdest race. I watched it and watched it win. But it's reported as 5th. Glitch in the matrix. No idea what happened !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Winner.

Winner

Weirdest race. I watched it and watched it win. But it's reported as 5th. Glitch in the matrix. No idea what happened !

Panmolle? Was definitely 5th. Never got going after the turn.

Jaysus.

Don't know what i watched So!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Jaysus.

Don't know what i watched So!

Astonished had white silk with red sash, Panmolle was light green with pink sash- Abdullah colours. Still not too easily confused to my eye unless you've a b & w tv :pac::D

Not too good today and without making too many excuses my biggest bet today,RIVIERA CLARE has to be backed until she wins.Not beaten far today without ever being put into the race imo and weak in the market as well. A must for the tracker.

The other Osborne horse,YOUR BAND was way out the back before running on well to save the place money.I got a bad vibe when i saw Jamie Osborne in the ATR studio and not at Kempton but we take the bad with the good and i will be trying to sort out a winner or two tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Not too good today and without making too many excuses my biggest bet today,RIVIERA CLARE has to be backed until she wins.Not beaten far today without ever being put into the race imo and weak in the market as well. A must for the tracker.

The other Osborne horse,YOUR BAND was way out the back before running on well to save the place money.I got a bad vibe when i saw Jamie Osborne in the ATR studio and not at Kempton but we take the bad with the good and i will be trying to sort out a winner or two tomorrow.

Entered for next Thursday at Chelmsford, hopefully there’s money for it and we can have a good Christmas with the winnings

HIGHLAND ACCLAIM has never won on the AW but i have backed him to win the 7 15 at Wol tomorrow.

Has a bit of a reputation of being quirky but ran well enough in 2nd in a class 4 a few days ago and also ran well before that.

He has not run in a class 5 for about 4 years and he gets on well with Liam Keniry who rides tomorrow.Not one to have the house on but so well handicapped off a mark of 74 i had to have a score ew at 9s PP and if some bookie goes 4 places i will go in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Betfred 8/1 on high acclaim and paying four places

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Going with the good old loose chips in the 1:20 at sandown.
    Think most of his best form over the years is on heavy.
    His age is a bit of a put off but I believe he still has a day or two in him yet. 8/1

idnkph wrote: »
    Going with the good old loose chips in the 1:20 at sandown.
    Think most of his best form over the years is on heavy.
    His age is a bit of a put off but I believe he still has a day or two in him yet. 8/1

I am with you on Loose Chips backed it at 15 to 2 in Lads ew has not run over hurdles for years but likes the track.Had to break up the bet as Lads only good for 12.50 money back to the fav on ew bets.

lalor 1.50 4/5

apples shakira 2.2.5 3/1

un desceaux 3.00 4/1

ballyoptic 1.30 got him at 8s

No joy yesterday.

Little double on

Brewinupastorm and min in the 1.20 and 2.00

No joy yesterday.

Little double on

Brewinupastorm and min in the 1.20 and 2.00

1st and 1st.

Tidy little double. Hope somebody got on

Tempted by PPs offer of money back as a free bet (in the shops) if 2nd 3rd or 4th to the fav at Wol i put a score ew on FOXY FOREVER 6oc and CHARLIE D 6 30 at 5/1 and 6/1.

3 small bets today

Scoopthepot 2.10 evens

Out of this world 2.40 4/6. Doubled with a soccer team to get 1.3

Skyfullofstars 3.40 11/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chef Des Obeaux 1.30 Uttox 7/4

Tazka 1.40 Fontwell 6/4

Double.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭munster87

Decoration of war Southwell 3:20 from tracker

3 small bets today

Scoopthepot 2.10 evens

Out of this world 2.40 4/6. Doubled with a soccer team to get 1.3

Skyfullofstars 3.40 11/4

1st

2nd

Terrible 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Really like PIVOTAL FLAME in the 2:40 @ Lingfield today (currently 9/4 on BF).

Traveled really well held up out the back last time out, only to cruise up around the outside and go on and lead by 5 lengths a furlong and half out, but perhaps made the move a little too early as was just nabbed on the line by a late closer.

Drops back 2f to his optimal trip of 1m2f today (his four career wins have all been over this trip, two of them over C&D) so looks to me like he has a really good shout.

Areen Heart 1 10 Ling deserves a change of luck and is a bit too big at 9 to 1.
    Rakematiz 11 to 2 2 40 Ling is in good form and even with top weight has a good chance.
    Royal Salute 11 to 2 12 50 Hexham showed a return to form before falling last time.

3 ew doubles and an ew treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Rakematiz 11 to 2 2 40 Ling is in good form and even with top weight has a good chance.
    Royal Salute 11 to 2 12 50 Hexham showed a return to form before falling last time.

Will have to stick with my buddy del roy and go for Echo express in the 2.50 Zim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Excellent stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Great shout cheers.

Two 2nd one winner not so bad pays 168 +a couple of ew singles.

Actually pays €228 as Lad are bog,glad i waited until 11 .03.

I could have got slightly better odds with PP but no BOG on multiples

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Good stuff Zimmer.

Advertisement