Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

‪Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread IX: The Last Jordi [****]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

errlloyd wrote: »
    I had to pull those minutes manually by navigating that carcinogenic vomit that Leinster call a website.
    Ah, it's a lot better than it was when it first escaped. Back then it was poison to browsers and even crashed my PC once. :(

The stats and player Db are a lot better than many of the other pro websites. Go look at the Connacht website. The only squad information is for the current squads.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

I don't want McCarthy starting European Cup semi finals.

Selecting JGP was the only possible call to make. Lowe is one of our best players but the circumstances dictate he can't play and I'm fine with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

SoB had shoulder surgery today.

No return date has been given yet.

And for the hard of sight:

DbOPWrSWkAAUujd.jpg:large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

Yes, according to whoever it was that was interviewed about it (think possibly Easterby) they were presented with the option of signing Fardy and did it anyway in the full knowledge it would cause issues.

Anyone who thinks that wasn't a good idea.... well I'm just happy it's not them making the decisions.

There's also some people about who refuse to believe it was done intentionally.

They honestly would rather believe Leinster didn't know about the Kolpak restrictions and are just refusing to admit it than we signed 2 world class players and are dealing with the consequences because the good far outweighs the bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Has there been any updates on Ruddock, is he done for the season?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

There's also some people about who refuse to believe it was done intentionally.

They honestly would rather believe Leinster didn't know about the Kolpak restrictions and are just refusing to admit it than we signed 2 world class players and are dealing with the consequences because the good far outweighs the bad...

There are others who think that this rule had never been implemented before and poor Leinster are the unwitting victims of a sudden urge by the EPCR to do so now.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,182 ✭✭✭✭Buer

ClanofLams wrote: »
    Annoys me too, especially because these teams are released when the vast majority of people at work and just want to see team as quickly as possible.

If they were done at 7pm in the evening it might be different (though still wouldn’t like it personally).

Don’t get the logic behind it at all.

Within 2 minutes of the video they posted a direct link to the team sheet and then within 20 minutes they post an image of the line up. Jeez, you're an impatient lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

Buer wrote: »
    Within 2 minutes of the video they posted a direct link to the team sheet and then within 20 minutes they post an image of the line up. Jeez, you're an impatient lot.

This is just like all of the complaints about the Twitter handle images.

The image was always the one taken from the IRFU Twitter feed.

• Advertisement

Let's not be moany gits about the moany gits. ;)

There's a match on Saturday. A big one. :cool:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The extension of this logic is that we should have not bothered signing Lowe at all.

Would you prefer we had done that?

I think we'd all like a refund on JGP and for Cooney to come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭swiwi_

prawnsambo wrote: »
    And for the hard of sight:

DbOPWrSWkAAUujd.jpg:large

Could you post the braille version. Thanks.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I see the music option will be Live Ska. Not too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

I see the music option will be Live Ska. Not too shabby.

This is a reach, but I'm glad you did it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,440 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

Are there any legal sites that show the game after the fact? I don't mind paying. Don't have sky and will not be able to watch it live.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Are there any legal sites that show the game after the fact? I don't mind paying. Don't have sky and will not be able to watch it live.

Chances are it will be on youtube by tomorrow evening. Usually good quality too

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Good luck ladies, will be rooting for yiz and hoping for an all Irish final

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

This Sky coverage is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

doylefe wrote: »
    This Sky coverage is terrible

How so ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Well, how are bodies getting to Bilbao? Was hoping for a day trip but they are looking to be 500+ with the charters. Flights in and out of Bordeaux and Toulouse are expensive if you add a nights stay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

European cup semi finals are NOt supposed to be that comfortable. This is a special group

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Any season ticket holders who aren't gonna use pre sale codes (if you get them) can you help a Bro out. In a group of 14 now, we're all booked up, but still lacking a little in the tix department.

I want to go but it looks like no one else will so errloyd you can have mine. If it’s 4xSTH that should get you a good bit of the ways there. I guess I’ll get the code this week and I’ll send it over to you when I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

It’s going to be a lottery basis for STH’s I think, not first up best dressed.

Neil Francis is wrong more often than I have hot dinners, so I’m hoping he was wrong in what he said about Luke McGraths season being over. Where as we can probably survive without Lowe, it would be a real pity not to be able to use him in the run in.

Scott Fardy is rapidly entering Rocky Elsom territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

stephen_n wrote: »
    Scott Fardy is rapidly entering Rocky Elsom territory.

For me he has surpassed Rocky

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Burkie1203 wrote: »

Them’s big boots but he’s certainly getting there, what a signing.

Burkie1203 wrote: »

Absolutely megaNah

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Any Leinster season ticket holders here not going to the final?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I want to go but it looks like no one else will so errloyd you can have mine. If it’s 4xSTH that should get you a good bit of the ways there. I guess I’ll get the code this week and I’ll send it over to you when I do.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement