Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I stuff my turkey with ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

I stuff my turkey with you and I will be in touch with you as soon as I can meet you in the office around 10.30 and I will be in touch if you need any further information or if you have any questions or questions about the best options for your business or business needs help please call us on the number below or call us on the number below to discuss your needs or needs to discuss your needs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I stuff the turkey with my god and the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Hitler.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I stuff my turkey and I don't want to spend that much time on it and I am not sure about that I will be late 20 minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I stuff my turkey with the weather is good for you to know if you have a great day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I stuff my turkey with turkey stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

I stuff my turkey with people who say "crimbo"

Do you need a special Saturnalia hug, Finnegan Scrawny Superhuman? 🎅

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Do you need a special Saturnalia hug, Srameen? ��

When you look at the dictionary definition of crimbo it's clear I'm not the one in need of a hug.
    Crimbo
    A word used to describe Christmas, by people who are ashamed of their non Christian identity but still want to join in with the festive activities.

I stuff my turkey with quite a few so far this year, but there's probably more in the pipeline if I'm lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I stuff my turkey with you and all who allow me to Google drive and Kindle around the world.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I stuff my turkey with a bit of bollocks.

Advertisement