Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Pee good for your skin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,170 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

But yeah, the benefits of getting pissed on are well known.

Especially when it's by hookers in a hotel in Moscow

Or so I've heard..................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭badabing106

I think that that one was Monica Schwallows theory. Easy to get them pair mixed up

Monica Schadlow. She is the most respected dermatologist in New York

Monica Schadlow. She is the biggest dermatologist in New York

Feckin nija editing fecker

I was going to make a joke about her having to be massive and having acres of skin given all the fatties over there.

Plus, my attempted joke appears to have gone over your head....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭badabing106

Feckin nija editing fecker

I was going to make a joke about her having to be massive and having acres of skin given all the fatties over there.

Plus, my attempted joke appears to have gone over your head....

Completely gone over my head. What are you talking about? Do you think I'm Moscow spy?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,269 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Which do you think has more harmful chemicals? Your pee which is filtrated by a very efficient biological machine, or a product which has 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 chemically added ingredients

I neither lather myself in piss, nor artificial skin creams, do I win?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭sjb25

I just read this whole thread why oh why

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Yes. Pee is great for removing aged and dead skin cells and promoting new cell growth, especially on the face.
    It also helps prevent dandruff when massaged into the scalp, for the same reasons above.
    The urea in yellow pee is an effective neutraliser of odour-causing bacteria in the armpits and other problem areas.

Obviously, you don't just pee on yourself and that's it. You dilute it and rinse it off afterwards but it has amazing benefits, which i have personally experienced. I don't know how to link from the phone but there are some very informative sites out there and the results are being taken seriously.

It's like an acid peel for your skin just like apple cider vinegar, somehow the apple cider vinegar seems more appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,080 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Thread could use a poll

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

OP is taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

P is great for skin, if it stands for Ponds.

• Advertisement

Completely gone over my head. What are you talking about? Do you think I'm Moscow spy?

Ok, whatever humourous merit it might have had, explaining it will annihilate it

1) Person posts about a Doctor called Monica Schadlow who ostensibly did a study about the dermatological benefits of piss
    2) Other person posts response saying that that is not true but that cum is beneficial
    3) I respond saying that the second poster is referring to a different study by a "Monica Schwallows".

The attempted innuendo is that the second name is pronounced "swallows". Someone who is referred to as "Monica swallows" produces a study that cum is beneficial for skin. Ergo she won't have to swallow it any more

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Wouldn't fancy rubbing smithwicks pïss into meself.....but il fill a bottle for yous the weekend

PM me for collection details

PeeM*

ballyargus wrote: »
    I can see adverts.ie as of tomorrow:

"Swap for two litres of my piss and some cash my way?"

How do you think Pee Flynn got his nickname?

He had to pay for those three houses some way!

Advertisement