Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Pee good for your skin?

Options
  • 22-11-2017 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭

"The urea and uric acid found in urine are powerful antioxidants, and urine also contains the body's excess resources of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Drinking and massaging urine into the skin, I learned, allows your body to reabsorb these nutrients and stimulate healing"
    Monica Schadlow, M.D.

Which do you think would be better for your skin? A leading "anti aging" skin care product with 50 chemical ingredients or urine which is 95 %water and has 0% harmful substances

Comments

No but cum is.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The urea and uric acid found in urine are powerful antioxidants, and urine also contains the body's excess resources of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Drinking and massaging urine into the skin, I learned, allows your body to reabsorb these nutrients and stimulate healing.
    Monica Schadlow, M.D.

Is that Monica Schadlow opinion OP? What about yours?

I find its good for blasting people with though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭badabing106

Some people might be sceptical,they are programmed to think that pee is disgusting. but pee is 95% water and 5% vitamins and minerals. Alot better and safer than any "anti aging" cream with 50 artificial ingredients!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Some people might be sceptical,they are programmed to think that pee is disgusting. but pee is 95% water and 5% vitamins and minerals. Alot better and safer than any "anti aging" cream with 50 artificial ingredients!

Wouldn't fancy rubbing smithwicks pïss into meself.....but il fill a bottle for yous the weekend

PM me for collection details

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Is that Monica Schadlow opinion OP? What about yours?

I find its good for blasting people with though!

1part castor oil, 3parts olive oil. Massage face/clean.

Clean cloth soak in hot water and mid stream pee,Place on face for one minute. Cleansing

Wash face

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Anytime I've got a smell of piss off someone they generally don't seem to be doing too well OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Yes. Pee is great for removing aged and dead skin cells and promoting new cell growth, especially on the face.
    It also helps prevent dandruff when massaged into the scalp, for the same reasons above.
    The urea in yellow pee is an effective neutraliser of odour-causing bacteria in the armpits and other problem areas.

Obviously, you don't just pee on yourself and that's it. You dilute it and rinse it off afterwards but it has amazing benefits, which i have personally experienced. I don't know how to link from the phone but there are some very informative sites out there and the results are being taken seriously.

Anytime I've got a smell of piss off someone they generally don't seem to be doing too well OP

Fresh pee does not smell. 3 day old pee will smell of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Mine smells of apples after a day on the bulmers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Piss, just like fish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Unless you are dehydrated, have a UTI, or something else going on.

I love when it smells of asparagus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Wouldn't fancy rubbing smithwicks pïss into meself.....but il fill a bottle for yous the weekend

PM me for collection details

I can see adverts.ie as of tomorrow:

"Swap for two litres of my piss and some cash my way?"

ballyargus wrote: »
    I can see adverts.ie as of tomorrow:

"Swap for two litres of my piss and some cash my way?"

Not really. All humans have a supply of their own urine

I would wager that urine would be more beneficial to a person's skin than a 50 euro cream with 50 different ingredients

Is there Any person that would disagree with that?

And I'm not taking about emollient effects, just the ingredients

• Registered Users Posts: 28,163 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It gives babies nappy rash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Organism Cascades unwanted toxins into concentrated liquid within toxin resistant chamber for expulsion from system.

Organism then drinks toxins

Ahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Not really. All humans have a supply of their own urine

You haven't negotiated on adverts

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Organism Cascades unwanted toxins into concentrated liquid within toxin resistant chamber for expulsion from system.

Organism then drinks toxins

Ahhhh
    Which do you think would be more toxic to apply to your skin

Urine which has been filtered by your body or a cream with 50 artificial ingredients?

Yes. Pee is great for removing aged and dead skin cells and promoting new cell growth, especially on the face.
    It also helps prevent dandruff when massaged into the scalp, for the same reasons above.
    The urea in yellow pee is an effective neutraliser of odour-causing bacteria in the armpits and other problem areas.

great for getting rid of athletes foot as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Which do you think would be more toxic to apply to your skin

Urine which has been filtered by your body or a cream with 50 artificial ingredients?

Healthy urine is not toxic. However, it contains compounds eliminated by the body as undesirable, and can be irritating to skin and eyes.
    Urine - Wikipedia

And Yous trying to tell people your sitting at home in the evenings rubbing yourself in piśs :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I think this thread is to promote golden showers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

"The urea and uric acid found in urine are powerful antioxidants
    Oh no, I've just anitoxidised myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Did David Wolfe start this thread?

Next thing we'll be avoiding vaccines because they make you sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Can't see how it can be good for you. It's waste. Same as faeces.

Healthy urine is not toxic. However, it contains compounds eliminated by the body as undesirable, and can be irritating to skin and eyes.
    Urine - Wikipedia

And Yous trying to tell people your sitting at home in the evenings rubbing yourself in piśs :pac: :pac:

You didn't answer the question. Which do you think would be healthier?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Pretty certain there's plenty of educational films on d'internet about the subject.

diomed wrote: »
    Oh no, I've just anitoxidised myself.

Which do you think has more harmful chemicals? Your pee which is filtrated by a very efficient biological machine, or a product which has 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 chemically added ingredients

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Fancy face creams often have urea or uric acid in the ingredients. Fear not, people are already rubbing pee into their faces!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,139 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

"The urea and uric acid found in urine are powerful antioxidants, and urine also contains the body's excess resources of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Drinking and massaging urine into the skin, I learned, allows your body to reabsorb these nutrients and stimulate healing"
    Monica Schadlow, M.D.

Which do you think would be better for your skin? A leading "anti aging" skin care product with 50 chemical ingredients or urine which is 95 %water and has 0% harmful substances
    No but cum is.

I think that that one was Monica Schwallows theory. Easy to get them pair mixed up

Advertisement