Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rampage

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

the film does exactly what you expect it to. Jeffrey Dean Morgan does a great job chewing the scenery.

Negan channelling Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Watched it tonight hated San Andreas but absolutely loved this , probably helped that I played Rampage for about an hour before I went to see it, So dumb and stupid but I loved it , even the Commando's hunting the wolf was shamelessly stolen from Jurassic Park , But I really enjoyed it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I thought this was a fun enjoyable film to watch. Certainly not the worst or best film I ever seen. Ok some of the CGI was terrible and why they ever think that these animals would like to try eat metal is beyond me. I thought most of the humour worked but one was a little over used. The one with George and the hand that one was a little overused. I did not mind the ending that's the type of humour he had. I am really looking forward to seeing Deadpool 2 now do as this has really put me i the mood for that. Overall a silly but enjoyable film just what I needed.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement