Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Penis in the Sky

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I thought we were talking about Bertie's monument - the giant prick on O'Connell Streey.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any excuse to post this story again. :D
    The Rubberbandits were getting ready for the Leaving Cert when I was in first year in secondary school.

One of them (probably Blind Boy) had painted a stunning landscape image of the school buildings, with amazing celestial effects in the sky above. Legend had it that the painting hung in the school staff-room for two years before somebody noticed that the clouds above the school were, in fact, a giant penis with gonads. :pac:

The painting was banished to the old A.V. storage cupboard, behind the old TV trolleys and portable tape-recorders, but one of the teachers let a few of us see it when we asked if the legends were true. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,118 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Obligatory Norman Greenbaum reference.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Delldweller

Really good flying if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

He cocked that one up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Big Mickeys really stepped up his advertising game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

How did things look up there?

Dunno, I just had a quick glans.

Advertisement