Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Hopkins takes trolling to a new level

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭Odhinn

In a move that will disgust Irish Republicans Katie Hopkins has turned her trolling up to 11.. by agreeing with them.. at least that's what I think she's doing

She's also a big fan of the DUP despite seeing herself as a gay icon and being pro-choice, huh. Not like her to piss off her fans I would have thought

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/united-ireland-inevitable-says-dup-backer-katie-hopkins-36291710.html

...the fuck?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Who gives a fcuk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Who gives a fcuk

Katie Hopins, gives a fcuk about Katie Hopkins

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

She's a bell-end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I dislike her so much I wish a cow would fart in her face

• Advertisement

jamesbere wrote: »

That is amazing imagery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Think she's excellent. Love the way she tells it like it is without caring what anyone thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Dafuq is Katie Hopkins?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    Think she's excellent. Love the way she tells it like it is without caring what anyone thinks.

she doesn't really, it's more like giving her opinion based on her extremely distorted take on reality. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Noel82

bear1 wrote: »
    Dafuq is Katie Hopkins?

This lady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

There's a difference between telling it like it is and then deliberately going against the grain on hard-hitting issues in a bid to remain relevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Well at least she speaks her mind which is an admirable quality.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Who gives a fcuk

This is top level trolling, show some respect

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Hammer89 wrote:
    There's a difference between telling it like it is and then deliberately going against the grain on hard-hitting issues in a bid to remain relevant.

Ah no, don't say that. It's his raison d'être.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I initially respected her ability to say what she thinks and what others might be afraid to but it soon became apparent it was attention seeking so I stopped listening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'd say She'd be a durty ride....
    "Horse it into me you unwashed Irish barstard... you know how mummy likes it'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

I initially respected her ability to say what she thinks and what others might be afraid to but it soon became apparent it was attention seeking so I stopped listening.
    Don't know why people listened to her in the first place. Her late late show appearance on Trump being President was beyond awful, contributed nothing at all to what could have been a good discussion. What Katie Hopkins knows about NI politics could be written on the back of a stamp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Erik Shin wrote: »
    I'd say She'd be a durty ride....
    "Horse it into me you unwashed Irish barstard... you know how mummy likes it'

00BAB4D6000004B0-2917966-image-a-2_1421754581863.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

jamesbere wrote: »

Why stop with a fart, why not go the whole hog and hope a cow ****s all over her :pac:

• Advertisement

If you stop talking about her, stop sharing her opinions, and stop linking to anything she says, she'll just go away.

If you stop talking about her, stop sharing her opinions, and stop linking to anything she says, she'll just go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Dafuq you click on a thread about Katie Hopkins?

Cause I was thinking dafuq is she and then decided to ask dafuq is she.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I'm sure she's cheering on the lads against the Danes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Telling "what" is like it is? She's a full time shìt stirrer. Not very intelligent and lacks any decency or compassion. A fine role model alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

If everyone that claims to hate this person refused to buy magazines or newspapers with articles written by her or switched the telly to a different channel when she appeared she'd soon go away. Secretly these people love her because it gives them someone to complain about.

And what's this "telling it like it is" shite? She talks nonsense and gets paid for it because she's a vacuous cretin who has no other talent. What a fucking heroine.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,154 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm honestly not even sure she believes what she says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Why would people stop talking about her? Her opinion hits home with a lot of people as true I'd respect her opinion far more than say someone like Joe Duffy or Shane Coleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Grayson wrote: »
    I'm honestly not even sure she believes what she says.

She's a professional troll. It's quite the talent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,306 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I like Katie Hopkins. Shur she's gas craic altogether.

Advertisement