Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running on Dual Carriageways - is it okay?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Would not run on a dual carriageway too high a volume of traffic. One in ennis to the motorway and have never set foot on it. Wider single lane roads with hard shoulders and grass verge typicial old N roads that have been downgraded to r roads in my view are the safest. Country roads next that are quite but rarely do these in darkness. Running in the town on footpaths is the worst, drivers coming from junctions/shops/house tend to only look one way. I will nearly always go to the rear of a car at junctions as I have had too many close shaves. Most of my close calls have come while in the confines of the town on a footpath or crossing a junction with no traffic lights.

Advertisement