Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Plays : Pokémon Emerald

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Grand ill send on the file to you PJ and you can ignore it until you are ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I reckon sending them on is the easiest thing, if you're a few gyms ahead maybe just upload it and wait though, we don't want people sitting with 4 files at the same time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

gym 1 beaten. how do i pass on the file?

Upload to Google drive or similar and PM the link

How are you finding it?

Any luck here Yoss? File should be called "pokemon emerald.sav" and will be in the same folder as the ROM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sorry digi about delay - in middle of income tax. just sent on the link there,

Gone through 2 phones in the last two weeks.... Still not sorted, haven't been able to play much, will be getting into it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Sorry, that's me! Just wanted to see the answers

Haven't had a chance to get into this for ages, will hopefully get two or three gyms sorted by next week. I really want to jump into Ultra Sun too, anyone playing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'm still waiting for my gym 2->gym3 save. Not sure it's coming but WW and D&D have been keeping my idle hands full.

Have ultra sun in my 3ds but my daughter asked for a 2ds xl (Pokemon edition is en route from Spain) and Pokemon Ultra moon so I may wait and play along with her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement